Reviews for Absence
Keita chapter 1 . 4/18
Truly beautiful
Rikako chapter 1 . 2/24
Again, completely beautiful. I have no complaints xD
WolfieLiz chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
I was crying when I met you now I'm crying cause I can't forget you ... Aerosmith ref.
Thank you for your work it was amazing!
Mysteryscope chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
This is a really good story
AliceTheBookGirl chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
This was a very beautiful piece.
Zeus' Sins chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
I cried...again...Lovely work
Cloaked Depression chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
I'm crying and smiling at the same time. I think this was wonderful.
custards chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
That was astounding. Though I did spot a few barely noticeable errors, the story still achieved an amazing result and most definitely exceeded my expectations!

And boy! It certainly was a tearjerker and full of angst! Hell; it even made my eyes water a bit (which I'll tell you now does not happen often)!

Amazing story, bruh! Keep up the good work!
lulu422 chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
Awww that was so sad, and cute I hope to be seeing more soon.
Calasse chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
I've just realized that no fandom had ever made me cry as much as Naruto. I hope that after all these years, you've kept solid in your friendship with your best friend! :) Lovely work.
crimsonmoon08 chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
That was beautiful... Thank you for posting this!
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
It was great... Really...!

It kinda remind me of something too...

(Oh, no! This story not familiar with anything i know! Just remind me of something else...)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
I on the edge of breaking down into a mess of tears! My heart nearly exploded with happiness and relief when Sasuke came back!

-Brilliantly written!
TotallyCryingNow chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
Just a user without an account, but I loved this fic, it had me flooding my room with tears in a few places, and the situations just made my heart break, but its very well written and I think you need to keep writing more! I'd recommend this to anyone who likes this couple, it's brilliant! Gambatte!
giuntronvo chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
oh,

i havent cried reading fanfictions for a long time (And i read quite a hell lots of angst)

i cant comment much about writing or storyline, though i honestly think the plot is great. The poem and the images were impressive too.

But mainly, i think, what comes from the heart goes straight to the heart. That's the power of this story.

Thank you for sharing it.