Reviews for Mind of a Woman, Heart of a Samurai
Ganzademon chapter 10 . 12/16/2016
Love the story
razzlice chapter 10 . 7/12/2015
This has got to be one of the best if not alyredy the best SDK fic I've read. You gave outmost justice to Kyo and Yuya's character and for that you have my eternal admiration. More powers and I hope you find it in you to make another fantastic fic as this one.
Applers498 chapter 10 . 10/17/2014
wow what a beautiful fiction:')
Yamashina Risaki chapter 10 . 9/30/2013
I do believe I enjoyed reading this a well lot more than the prequel :) And definitely a classic, dark and twisted plot. Thank you for completing such lovely series.
kagome718 chapter 10 . 9/20/2013
Let me just say, I just recently discovered the joys of fanfiction, I know right? wth took me so long. I just wanted to say I LOVED LOVED LOVED your story. How you captured Kyo's personality and his actions, the way you describe his looks, demeanor everything is spot on! And i loved how you gave me a satisfying ending to the story that the actual anime was not able to. I enjoy your writing style and will def follow and read any other stories you have. I would love it if you have any other Kyo/Yuya stories up your sleeve ) dare i hope?

xoxo!
Anime Chick344034 chapter 9 . 5/26/2013
I don't think this was crappy at all. When I be re-reading m fan fictions I be thinking that they pretty much such, but you be pretty surprised how many compliments I get on my writing. I think you did good on this chapter. XDXDXD
Anime Chick344034 chapter 8 . 5/26/2013
I just Love your Stories. This was such a good chapter especially how yuya is being such a badass
greenmayiel10 chapter 10 . 5/2/2013
that was quite an adventure.. i kinda wish that the others made their appearance though but in the end i understood that this is THEIR adventure and theirs alone.. and i love it.. XD
md06783 chapter 10 . 1/30/2013
Very good! I love the way you kept them in-character. Your style and use of words were kept in context too.
LuvinAniManga chapter 10 . 11/26/2012
Well, very nice job! Certainly not the way I saw this fic going when you started it, but as you said, it has a mind of its own. Good job though! You're a fantastic writer! Keep up the great work!
Freya's Doll chapter 10 . 10/12/2012
This, by far, is the best SDK fanfic I've read.
Kudos
DarkAngel1818 chapter 10 . 8/28/2012
That was some pretty hot sex.
ijustsailedaway chapter 10 . 4/28/2012
WOW. I really enjoyed this short fic as much as its prequel. I love your pacing and gods you sure took your sweet time. But it was all worth it. It was passionate and sweet and realistic in Kyo and Yuya's situation. Even without Kyo's point of view, you made the readers understand his awkwardly unique way of affection towards Yuya...and that it was real. No exaggerated romance and nonsense banging- I love this :)) I think this would be a great (secret, Rated-R) ending to the actual series.
DivineKitten chapter 10 . 2/7/2012
Amazing, this story is so sweet in a way that you managed to keep everyone in character. The plot is great, LOVE how the story flows so well... Just great! Please make more KyoYuyas :D

Thanks for the great read!
Clemen chapter 10 . 1/28/2012
One of the best KyoxYuya fic I ever read. Amazing job, you manage to keep them in characters yet added dept to their characters without making them OOC and their love which is really hard to do. It been a couple years since I read Samurai Deeper Kyo but this fic has make me want to get into it again. Great job. I hope you continue to write more in the future. Until next time, take care and god bless.