Reviews for Schadenfreude
Koloso2 chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
I think you hit the nail with Shinji.

Short and to the point.

Good work.
gossip stone chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
Ha, this reminded me of the song from Avenue Q at the elevator part. Nicely done, I can totally see this happening.
zizibona chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
Wow that was...MWAHAHA! Awesome! Surprisingly, you seem to have the same vision of their relationship as I! kehehe Oh and I also love your writing skills, it's nice seeing people who can actually write once in awhile

subscription for you and fave for your story!
NefCanuck chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
Ah yes Schadenfruede, quite the amusing concept really and Asuka I think would be a master practitioner of the craft, even as she gives pleasure to her special someone...

Well done indeed...
nakanaka chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
WO I liked this a lot! Even better than I anticipated. Nice work. Keep 'em coming!
Dark Hope Assassin chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
"Schadenfreude" has always been a word that has intrigued me endlessly. I mean... Being happy about others' misfortune? xDD In the three other languages I have an idea about, I don't think there is such a word. xD Germans must be a really twisted people to have made such a word. xDD;; Bless them for that. x3

Anyway, ahem, that aside and getting back to the topic at hand, I really adored the setting and flow of this story. x33 It was really cute and sadistic and masochistic and mischievous all at the same time. x3 For such a short piece you did an amazing job of portraying the characters through their little gestures and actions and I adored that about it. Lovely work. And reading it reminded me that I need to check out your other Evangelion work because it sounded just as awesome as this one. :3
SM02 chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
Pretty good.

Kind of a tease though... that's probably the idea.