Reviews for The Christmas Welcome Home
Guest chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Wow...who knew it could get that ugly?...lol As whitewashed as it may have been, I would have to say I prefer to stick to the original peaceful loving ways of this family.
wandamarie chapter 7 . 5/3/2012
wow please up date when you can thanks
wandamarie chapter 6 . 5/3/2012
great work thanks
wandamarie chapter 5 . 5/3/2012
thanks keep up the great work
wandamarie chapter 4 . 5/3/2012
it is a good one thanks
wandamarie chapter 3 . 5/3/2012
wow
wandamarie chapter 2 . 5/3/2012
oh no all h3ll is going to brake lose Paul is not going to be able to stand after all the men in the family get done with him
wandamarie chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
wow great work thanks
Dimples73 chapter 7 . 4/4/2012
please continue
Galaxy-Defending-Hopeful chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
This is a really cute, nice story. I really like it :D
clare wiseman chapter 6 . 3/14/2011
were is the rest of the story
Miss-Independent146 chapter 6 . 7/29/2010
i reallly loved it!

please update soon - have to find out what happens next (:
andiej chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
I REALLY miss this story. I think its awesome. Please update soon.
KeDe chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
I'm pleased that someone is doing Waltons fanfics. This was such a wonderful show with lots of great characters that have so many stories left to tell.

Your story does not depict a normal Walton's Christmas. I see the love the family members have for each other but where's the happiness?

There are some technical issues I have with your story: it reads more like a play where the characters come onstage when their name is mentioned; you change from past tense to present tense; the dialogue sounds stilted. People talk in contractions: I'm, not I am; they're, not they are, etc.

Also, I understand there is great difficulty when dealing with so many characters, but I feel there was just too much standing around, especially after he hit Erin.

All that being said, I did Henry enjoy it so I hope you will see your way to finishing it.

KeDe
Myrle 16 chapter 2 . 5/22/2009
i thought ure summary said it was a normal walton christmas!

i love it! its a great story. sad, but good