Reviews for Out of Time
Leila chapter 20 . 11/21/2014
Wow! That was the sweetest story ever!
kikistimi chapter 20 . 12/1/2013
I loved this story, it's beautiful.
vsd chapter 20 . 10/4/2012
i really like it,,,,,lovely story
vsd chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
i like it
sfa chapter 20 . 8/6/2012
sniff sniff...its over...;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
sfa chapter 14 . 8/6/2012
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwww!
sfa chapter 6 . 8/6/2012
intake of shocked breath! she remembers ohhhhhhhhhhhh
da da da dum! or smthg to that effect
grtnc
sfa chapter 5 . 8/6/2012
ohhh rosalie ! no need to be soooo mean! poor bells
sfa chapter 4 . 8/6/2012
now would be good time to have jasper with them... i like it so far grtnc
sfa chapter 3 . 8/6/2012
cool stuff...gonna read the next chapter
sfa chapter 2 . 8/6/2012
poor edward...poor bella...
sfa chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
cool start
Doodle87 chapter 20 . 8/13/2011
wow the ending to your story has me crying. That was a wonderful ending. Absolutly perfect. Although, it was very bitter sweet.
Doodle87 chapter 19 . 8/13/2011
I'm litterly on the edge of my seat but, because I love this story so much I wanted to tell you that! Back to reading!
Doodle87 chapter 16 . 8/13/2011
I think he is a sweetheart. Poor guy just trying to help a homie!