Reviews for The God of Flash
ElementalMaster16 chapter 7 . 4/7
very awesome fic so far! i really like how naruto is close to the same as he is in canon, but so incredibly different simply because he's motivated differently.

PLEASE UPDATE SOON! (_)
Mr.Fallen chapter 7 . 3/26
I have always loved characters that are speed demons so seeing him doing the instant flash made me laugh like a maniac.
Broken Ascendent chapter 7 . 2/14
I think a real split personality should be the girl, two seperate identities for so long would likely result in a real split.
jeanette9a chapter 5 . 2/11
well naruto, the only thing that would make him think the question was worse must be, if you said: What does the fox say?
That Guy chapter 3 . 1/13
Awesome story had me rofling each chapter, keep going mate

Ja Ne
Chaotic chains chapter 7 . 1/10
Well even though this story had been left alone for years I'm still obliged to say that I love this fic as it is a perfect blend of fluff, silliness ,seriousness , yuri and good ideas
Matsuki Sakata chapter 6 . 12/29/2014
KAWAII!
Iryelb chapter 7 . 11/11/2014
This is a good story, I like the ideas, although I wasn't expecting so much silliness.
Write-Handed Backstabber chapter 2 . 10/10/2014
Haha! OMG, my sister is just like that last few lines there XD and I bet nine out of ten times she'd get the wall to fall (the one loss would be attributed to something shiny passing by and thus distracting her from her task). And Naruto is a little ball of WHY! I love it! He's not just instant genius, he's not with a monstrous IQ, but he's noticing he's being treated differently, so he's quicker on the uptake and how to take advantage of it. He asks intelligent questions, not because he's philosophical, but because he's dogged and wants to know every aspect of what he's about to do, not try, but do. He has sense, especially survival, and independence. Oh, luck? Bah, Naruto was born on the lucky day of that millennia in the temple of luck itself in canon, so why not? Even when he blunders, it works out for him and he's up for a little pain in the name of becoming boss-sama! I'm so glad I tripped over this fic and decided to give it a go instead of a kick c: gonna catch up and I wish great inspiration for you!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
Not really related at all since you said "Neighbor's Mother's" etc.
kali-sinclaire chapter 7 . 8/21/2014
I'm sorry I just can't read this anymore
AnimeFreak71777 chapter 7 . 7/27/2014
Please update! :D
Shadowprice chapter 7 . 6/20/2014
this is amazing you should make more
legspert9 chapter 5 . 5/8/2014
I know you said no harem, but is two girls really a harem? Besides, with shadow clones it's less of a harem and more like interchangeable boyfriends. Like twins. Side note, I'm all for a hanabi/konohamaru. Like naru/hina, but younger.
Aire5 chapter 4 . 3/20/2014