Reviews for Drive
ohme chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
Great story! They are in character, which is my favorite part, and it's different!
Cupcakes11 chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
Nice job.
z dream chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
omg, "I dont even like skirts" *punch*, i liked ur story, especially b/c its not the conventional ppg/rrb stuff
Spatchcock chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
I love it.

Buttercup and Brick's characterizations were spot-on between their exchange. I'd say the dialogue was my favorite part of the entire thing, along with the sprinkles of fighting.

One more thing: Ha! "Buttercunt"! I actually laughed really loudly when I read that. Why haven't I thought of this nickname before? Hope you don't mind if I use it some day. :)
buru8 chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
thanks, for not making it a parody. Dont have enough respect to open 1 without choking myself 1st. Besides, I like even if it is only that Buttercup respects the RRB. Never really loved those who make it all fluff because the point gets lost.
Story Writing Guy chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
Hmm... this story makes me wonder why I havent read any of your stories in the past. The way you write your stories is... interesting. I want to read more.

Also... where did you get your name from? I like it. D
BubblyShell22 chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
What an awesome story, Dracori. I really liked it. As I've said before, Brick is the one I'd pair up with any PPG because he has the most depth to him. Butch and Boomer are just too idiotic to be paired with any of the Girls. Great job on this story. I really enjoyed it.

The Bubbly One,

Shell
Issuesx chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
Nice. :)
PPGBelle4 chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
At least it isn't romance, and that the pairing is not paired up by colors. That alone is refreshing to me. Everyone is in character, and there is action! :D I am really excited, Dracori! I also love your fics, and the pairings you write (Mojo/Him and Mojo/Blossom)

Keep it up, and I hope to see more soon! :)
The Blue Titan chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
I'll admit, at first I was wondering where the story was going once you mentioned Brick... but I believe you wrote this well. They were both in-character and the scene was plausible enough to imagine (which is something that most - and I say most, because there's some good RRB/PPG stories out there - RRB/PPG stories do not have).

All in all, I think you did a great job portraying the interaction between Buttercup and Brick - it was not cute or fluffy like some people would show a Rowdyruff and a Powerpuff together, but it was a down-to-earth respect/hate relationship (since I don't think there could be much love between them, as the goal of the Rowdyruff Boys is to destroy the Powerpuff Girls).

Ah, I digress. Again, nice work, it was refreshing to read something between the Rowdyruffs and the Powerpuffs that wasn't overly sentimental "tru love" or as such. :D

Blue