Reviews for Rocky and Adrianna: The wedding night
Little Gem Magnolia chapter 1 . 6/22
Very nicely done.
Nathan chapter 1 . 1/28
I wonder as times I read this maybe there should've had a sex scene I mean not to sound like a perve but since rocky is a big nice man I wonder how he did it you know?
1995 chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
Okay I loved the story you did a really good job of capturing the emotion it was very realistic. however I was shocked at the rating you gave. It was deffinately not a k story and while I was mature enough to handle the content, it might shock another reader. So I would consider changing the rating to m or to at least t. That is my only criticism.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
Make a honeymoon chapter 2
You're great
JellyWinchester chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
So beautiful!
Moviemuncher chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
You nailed Adrian. Totally and thoroughly enjoyed this fanfic. Beautiful, and you got Rocky to a T. I think this is one of the best romance fics I've read in any fandom. Gorgeous. XD
HolyGoatLaugher chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
What a nice couple!
Liana chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
It was lovely...
Guest chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
I like your story very much. Why don't you write the honeymoon chapter?
Guest chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
I love the way rocky is so sweet to Adrian :)
20140997 chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
please please PLEASE write the honeymoon one!

that was great! :D
8meerkat8 chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
That is cute. Its very good without the explicit content(it'd be a little awkard to me). Rocky's so adorable, and Adrian is so nice, they're great together.
LeMcHarStar4ever chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Um, hi. Yeah, i just wanna say that i REEEEEEEALLLLLY love this story and can't stop reading it. Could you please finish that other story? I just think your a great writer and want you to keep continuing with Rocky and Adrian since no one else seems to take an interest in them. Please respond. Thank you!

And I'm gonna say it again, I LOVE this story! :)
TheBatgirl31 chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
I love Rocky and this made me smile. 3
Victoria chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
omg are you still writting? I can't wait for the next chapter! the honeymoon hurry!