Reviews for Mustangs and Impalas
lunaz chapter 1 . 1/28
nicely done.
mysticaljayne chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
I like it.
It's making me think...if the cars are talking to one another, what would they be talking about? Herbie
shadow visor chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
wow realliy like they hit it off so easy. Wondering if you.. like have a sequel where dinozzo and dean meet and they realize who each other really is?
fanficfantasies chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
This was nice. They have a lot in comon when it comes to cars.
Mywickedways chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
First of all I would like to say that I really like this story. Second if you still need a beta I would be happy to help.
Heartless BytchhakaHelenBach1 chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
Oh don't stop here. This story has a lot of potential. It reads like a great first chapter. I really liked it.
FireKumori mage chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
It'll never happen, but I would love for a supernatural Ncis crossover on TV. The things they could do with Tony and Dean and their movie knowledge. So much potential there. And how the boys would take to a Gibbs smack. You think Gibbs would be able to intimidate Sam and Dean though?
phedtay chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
I like it as it features 2 of my favorite telly shows... awesome cars and coffee and pie. Thank you kindly for sharing...
Team Rosalie chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
luvd it! gr8! 3
Rowena Prince chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
Yay!
Laura-trekkie chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
Heh, nice. They would so totally bond over their cars :).

I particularly liked that last line, with the two cars sitting side by side and holding onto their own stories.
Azamiko chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
*smile* Cars are like weather-even if you don't know anything, you can appreciate nice ones.
Molly1 chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
Already read it once, but I so loved it that I thought I'd better read it a second time, and review it, too

One of the best (or the best) Supernatural/NCIS cross-over ever!

I really love these characters, and the way you portrayed them was so perfect! They really have the same interests, sometimes I think that they are the same character put in different situations ;-) So I always like seeing them together, especially in a well-written story as yours. Great job!
yaoigirl20 chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
I 3 this!

but I would've loved to see more...
Saffygirl chapter 1 . 7/17/2009