Reviews for Mustangs and Impalas
mysticaljayne chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
I like it.
It's making me think...if the cars are talking to one another, what would they be talking about? Herbie
shadow visor chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
wow realliy like they hit it off so easy. Wondering if you.. like have a sequel where dinozzo and dean meet and they realize who each other really is?
fanficfantasies chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
This was nice. They have a lot in comon when it comes to cars.
Mywickedways chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
First of all I would like to say that I really like this story. Second if you still need a beta I would be happy to help.
Heartless BytchhakaHelenBach1 chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
Oh don't stop here. This story has a lot of potential. It reads like a great first chapter. I really liked it.
FireKumori mage chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
It'll never happen, but I would love for a supernatural Ncis crossover on TV. The things they could do with Tony and Dean and their movie knowledge. So much potential there. And how the boys would take to a Gibbs smack. You think Gibbs would be able to intimidate Sam and Dean though?
phedtay chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
I like it as it features 2 of my favorite telly shows... awesome cars and coffee and pie. Thank you kindly for sharing...
Team Rosalie chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
luvd it! gr8! 3
Rowena Prince chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
Yay!
Laura-trekkie chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
Heh, nice. They would so totally bond over their cars :).

I particularly liked that last line, with the two cars sitting side by side and holding onto their own stories.
Azamiko chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
*smile* Cars are like weather-even if you don't know anything, you can appreciate nice ones.
Molly1 chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
Already read it once, but I so loved it that I thought I'd better read it a second time, and review it, too

One of the best (or the best) Supernatural/NCIS cross-over ever!

I really love these characters, and the way you portrayed them was so perfect! They really have the same interests, sometimes I think that they are the same character put in different situations ;-) So I always like seeing them together, especially in a well-written story as yours. Great job!
yaoigirl20 chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
I 3 this!

but I would've loved to see more...
Saffygirl chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
Awesome fic!
sweetysmart0505 chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
Just looking through crossover... came across yours... this was totally brilliant! I've often thought Dean and Tony are quite alike! This was an awesome representative of that! Great little crossover here!