Reviews for Oops, he did it again!
Leah chapter 1 . 4/16
I really enjoyed this story
TwilightLover04 chapter 4 . 3/26
Omg I JUST DIED! I was laughing so hard when those people thought it was raining quarter ..LOL

-See you at my funeral
TwilightLover04
Godric's Girl Forever chapter 1 . 2/13
Awesome
DevilSwan chapter 22 . 2/10
Loved this mystery game part..
If i am sent to a mental asylum for behaving and laughing like a maniac, i am totally blaming it on u..;)
DevilSwan chapter 20 . 2/10
Oh God.. My mother is seriously thinking about getting my head checked after she caught me for i dont know how many times (i lost count after 9th time) laughing hysterically holding my sides with tears rolling down my cheeks and me rolling on the floor and all the time pointing at the computer screen..;-D
TwilightBear3 chapter 24 . 1/10
Hey, great story it's so funny but um, I'm an Australian and we don't really see peacocks here maybe try Kangaroos next time. The story is just great I'm physically LOLing so good job!
Guest chapter 7 . 12/27/2015
Amazing
Guest chapter 1 . 10/7/2015
"resulted" - did you mean "resorted"?
irisjosecullen66 chapter 19 . 10/3/2015
Geez, jazz waz gay! Now a sound lak him.
DevilSwan chapter 48 . 4/29/2015
OMG. Dis is without doubt d funniest twilight fanfic evr. And dat 'random guy' thing is really fnny.
Lawlz chapter 30 . 4/23/2015
I cracked up so hard every 1 min so my mom came and bellowed, "Isa Alexandria what is so damn fuckin' funny? So I replied to me momma take a look and she let out the most colorful string of cuss words I was roflmfao.
TheMillionthGirl chapter 23 . 3/26/2015
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! *dies from fa girl attack*
Guest chapter 51 . 9/28/2014
This story was so amazing. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR WRITING IT. I love it!
Guest chapter 18 . 8/8/2014
omg lol.
good gob
Surreal Yume chapter 48 . 7/24/2014
Haha omg this story is on crack! XD
3,127 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »