Reviews for Oops, he did it again!
Kym chapter 39 . 3/11
Jasper get jimmy funniest line
OHMYGOD! ABSOLUTE FUCKING HILARIOUS! Love it! Love you! You're a fucking epic genius! Can't wait to keep reading!
Guest chapter 20 . 12/26/2013
I love these stories! If you're ever gonna do another one, here's a joke I heard once.

Son: Dad? How do you get girls?

Dad: Well, son, sprinkle glitter all over yourself and step into the sunlight. They'll be all over you.
james.k chapter 45 . 11/7/2013
good so far
Guest chapter 22 . 10/20/2013
i love your fanfic! i couldnt stop reading them cos they are so addictive! my english teacher probably hates you because im reading this instead of doing homework but this is a lot more entertaining! Team Edward 4eva!
Guest chapter 51 . 9/11/2013
I loved it! I can't see a regular Emmett anymore. All my fanfics have him as a stupid person as well:D LOVE IT!
JasperHale chapter 43 . 9/2/2013
Plz keep writing this fanfic is soooooo funny no wonder u won the best humor award xx
MeganCullen11 chapter 20 . 9/1/2013
OMG ur an awesome writer this fanfic is hilarious! X
BSwifty1997 chapter 48 . 8/16/2013
OMFG ROFL FORVER - HAHAHHAHHAHAHA i literally love u .. I ve never laughed so much before in my life :'D
VannaIsNotACookie chapter 22 . 8/7/2013
OME! How did... What the... WAIT! THERE WAS NO EEEEEEEEEEEMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTT! IN THIS CHAPTER!
Dream-with-your-heart chapter 48 . 8/5/2013
Dude this was hilarious! I couldn't stop laughing the entire time! ROFLMAO!

Great job on this fic even though I'm more than a little late in finding this fic...still awesome job! Can't wait to read the sequel :D
MIA LAHOTE chapter 26 . 7/31/2013
LMFAO :D
L.E chapter 2 . 7/29/2013
I am definitely not going to review all the chapters if they are this short.
L.E chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Lets see where this goes...
Kate chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
I liked this story it is really great story it amazing
3,106 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »