Reviews for The Second Time Around
Kagome Avalon chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
That was such a teasing story. It was great though.
lilz54 chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Who wouldn't want to see Tony in uniform? Nicely done!
yellowvalley chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
Oh, I loved that! Gibbs would so love uniforms, be it on a guy or girl. And I can just see Tony's look at the end of this. :D

And your a/n note is exactly why I dislike so much unless it's a few choice writers. It's one thing to dislike or disbelieve in something, but another whole bag of chips to expect everyone to be the same, which is what I've run into myself on here. Bravo for posting it anyways. :D

I can read Gibbs/DiNozzo both ways, f/s and slash, and indeed it has a lot to do with the quality of writing. TV show characters have so much of their lives "offscreen" that you can turn them into anything and still be plausible if done correctly, I think.
Shadow Cat17 chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
This was wonderful! I really loved it!
TaylorGibbs chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
This is a really wonderful story that illustrates a bond that could have happened. Thanks so much for writing it.
PuckurtPartieLover chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
I loved this but clearly you need to continue and write about how Gibbs persuades DiNozzo and then Tony actually modeling it for Gibbs.
Tweeter chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
I'm glad I read the author's note, I was surprised you wrote a slash story.

Not that I "disapprove," I was just surprised because I know we both have the same view on the relationship between DiNozzo and Gibbs.

Having said that, it's a very good story, though you're not subtle at all with the pen bit, missy.
Kateri1 chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
Nice, very nice indeed.
Wuffles33 chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
You write slash now? O_o I thought you only went for father/son relationships... T_T No offense, but to me, slash between these guys is just a big no-no, especially since in Canon they share an obvious familial bond. And sorry, but my perspective of your fics now has changed... even regarding Hardcastle & McCormick. I'm just glad you didn't slash /them/.
Murgy31 chapter 1 . 4/23/2009