Reviews for Serenity's Wing
DGtnsl chapter 1 . 4/1/2017
omg no REAVERS! So close to the earth sphere and colonies (yet very far) At least Duo caught someone's attention. Alliance patrol? Or some other transport ship? It'll be interesting to see Duo navigate a civilization very like the one he just left, even with the same Alliance vs freedom/rebels situation.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/28/2015
Man I wish there were more of this. I don't suppose you are uploading this on another site?
wind dancer1981 chapter 2 . 5/19/2014
please update again pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease T-T .
Guest chapter 2 . 10/10/2013
Come back some day, I'd like to read that third chapter you speak of.
Nightwingrox chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Isn't the Oort Cloud where Thread comes from?
epifonia chapter 2 . 6/12/2012
Oh my god this is awesome too! I love your stories, you've got the characters down! Thanks for posting this and I hope you are going to continue this!
fan chapter 2 . 4/9/2012
I wish you would continue this, as it is a great start. I imagine Jayne and Duo will either bond over explosives or Jayne will hate him lol. I look forward to seeing reactions to duo's ruthlessness in fighting, considering he's wearing the uniform of a man of the cloth. Lol. I bet river reminds Duo of Heero lol
sweetypie15 chapter 2 . 4/2/2012
love love love it update soon its just getting good!
Hokuto Ulrik chapter 2 . 5/7/2011
Please update! I want to know what happens to Duo and Mal.
NarrowDoorways chapter 2 . 2/27/2011
I would love it if you updated this! I know it's been awhile, but maybe someday? Also, how quarky and fun is it that Pluto was still considered a planet when you posted this?
Duskie chapter 2 . 10/13/2010
Hope you continue someday I really like your two chapters.
e chapter 2 . 7/18/2010
Dude, you've gotta keep going. You can't end it here!
Tempest S chapter 2 . 4/13/2010
River was always my favorite character. There's just so much you could do with her. Mal was a close second. A big softie who tries to hide behind a gruff exterior. He doesn't fool anyone.
KaidaPoi chapter 2 . 3/19/2010
...I love this. o3o Well written, Duo's definitely in character, and Gundam Wing and Firefly just go so well together. 3
surrealgreen chapter 2 . 2/2/2010
Interesting concept-it will be intersting to see how the Firefly folks react to Duo!