Reviews for Dichotomy of Self
natters chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
good fic
Sol3Bug chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
You're summary had me thrown off. I had to reread the story to have it make sense. The error is the Lt. Col. bit. She's a full bird Colonel by this point and has been for a good year. All that aside... What a great story you have here. I thought the interplay between Sam and Paul was the best part. Not enough authors include Paul's character in their stories. Thanks. -EarthBug
dp chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
Wonderful story. Perfect the way you did Sam and Jack and Davis. Felt Like I was watching a segment of the show. Thanks. Looking forward to your next story.
GateSeeker2 chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
hey, nice to see you posting! Nice story. Enjoyed Sam and Paul's conversation. I miss Paul... heck...I miss everyone! Poor Jack...those mean 'ol politicians making life hard for him. Thanks for the story.
MEPutney chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
Nice to see someone having major Davises take on Sam now being a higher rank then him self
sapphiretwin369 chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
Poor Major David. He really does deserve to be promoted by now! Love how you addressed the end of Search and Rescue and answered some very good questions like why it was Woolsey who told her. And I love the Sam/Jack. Nice job!