Reviews for High Voltage AAML
maybelle storm chapter 1 . 2/2
need to tell ya that this was my first aaml story and loved... its amazin
Anonymous chapter 1 . 1/8
Awesome! Wonderful! Incomparable! Pokeshipper for life. Please do a sequel.
Tessa Anastasoff chapter 1 . 11/5/2015
This is really good! The best
Paul chapter 1 . 7/3/2015
This was a really nice story.

Keep up the excellent work.
Tropicallight chapter 1 . 5/8/2015
super
Guest chapter 1 . 1/18/2015
cool
Guest chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
Great fic! Wish there was more!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
LOVE. IT.
Kimz chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
AMAZING! I had so much fun reading, i hope younmake more in the future!
Imaginaerum chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
I loved the story. I am not a big comment person but I had to review :) I usually like stuff like " arguing like crazy and then suddenly being overcome by passion " haha it's not so much typical Ash and Misty but like you said it's different from just " I love you ". Plus it is possible if u take they are older and they suddenly feel attraction from being so close while arguing. I'd loove to actually see this in an episode...and Misty wearing Ash's shirt ahhh _ It was nicely written and it's rather shorter which I like because I am too lazy to read very long ones. Good job I had fun reading it :)
aamlfan chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
WOW! this one was one of the best and i appreciate that it wasn't sappy like all the rest...this was great, please write more!
pkmn2112 chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
Thank you! If there is one thing that KILLS these kinds f stories, its the going from never telling each other how they flet straight to "I love you."Sorry but no, even for fiction. Grat job though, keep it up )
TimPrime1 chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Hello! I'm Timprime1! I too am an author an I love AAML. I loved this story. It may not be the top but I loved it. This story was very passionate. First, it was an argument. Then there was a make out. Now it's to where their in a cabin holding each other, staying safe. This is a good story. And u have more so I intend to read them. Till next time.

Timprime1 out