Reviews for High Voltage AAML
Aaliya chapter 1 . 2/14
super
cool
Guest chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
Great fic! Wish there was more!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
LOVE. IT.
Kimz chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
AMAZING! I had so much fun reading, i hope younmake more in the future!
Imaginaerum chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
I loved the story. I am not a big comment person but I had to review :) I usually like stuff like " arguing like crazy and then suddenly being overcome by passion " haha it's not so much typical Ash and Misty but like you said it's different from just " I love you ". Plus it is possible if u take they are older and they suddenly feel attraction from being so close while arguing. I'd loove to actually see this in an episode...and Misty wearing Ash's shirt ahhh _ It was nicely written and it's rather shorter which I like because I am too lazy to read very long ones. Good job I had fun reading it :)
aamlfan chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
WOW! this one was one of the best and i appreciate that it wasn't sappy like all the rest...this was great, please write more!
pkmn2112 chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
Thank you! If there is one thing that KILLS these kinds f stories, its the going from never telling each other how they flet straight to "I love you."Sorry but no, even for fiction. Grat job though, keep it up )
TimPrime1 chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Hello! I'm Timprime1! I too am an author an I love AAML. I loved this story. It may not be the top but I loved it. This story was very passionate. First, it was an argument. Then there was a make out. Now it's to where their in a cabin holding each other, staying safe. This is a good story. And u have more so I intend to read them. Till next time.

Timprime1 out
HerbCurb7 chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
I completly selute your way of playing this story out very unique.
turle chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Wow. This story was really good! Yeah Aaml!
SteveAAML chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
Just reviewing again, since I just reread this and loved it even more this time around. Also just finished rereading All For One again. You are an absolutely fantastic writer. I've said my specific review points already on both this and AFO, but I just thought you might like to know that I've been rereading all of your stories instead of studying for my last-class-in-physics-degree exam. That's how good they are. Normally nothing can drag me away from exam prep.

Great work!
Nakashima1992 chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
Great story! it was definitely better than the usual "i love you" "i love you too"
ashnmisty14 chapter 1 . 9/29/2010