Reviews for Salvation Holdout Central
puregarnet chapter 10 . 7/23/2015
I like this one the most haha. Feels more real...
stormy64 chapter 20 . 1/1/2014
AHHHHHHHHHHHH! AN UPDATE! MY LIFE IS NEARLY COMPLETE! Thank you so much! This us great! My day is made! Brilliant chapter! I love these Riku/Namine moments. You get to see sides of them that they don't show anyone else, and it's great :) Thanks again!
Guest chapter 20 . 12/31/2013
Sorry for not reviewing earlier- I wasn't sure if this story was being continued or not. The characterization and depth of your characters and their secrets gives me chills. I love the way you work the backstory and all the background into the story and flesh out the islands and the dynamic between Sora, Riku, and Kairi is amazing! Thank you for the update!
SasuTenLuvr chapter 19 . 9/24/2012
My sincerest apologies for not reviewing before, but that was only because I couldn't find the words to describe this fic. You, my friend, have created a work of art. I read your other fics as well, and because of you I'm trying out the present tense, really descriptive writing style. I'm not as great as you, but I hope I'll get close someday.
Also- get this- before this fic, I never even considered that everything wouldn't go back to normal life when the trio returned to the islands. Obviously it would be difficult (maybe not as much for Kairi) to go back to the routine of their sleepy little islands, complete with high school- the number one nemesis of a retired teen hero. What's the point of calculus and physics when your job is to save the world(s)?
Come to think of it, I'm having the same issue- although of course, I'm no hero...
Arami Heartilly chapter 18 . 5/7/2012
I loved this, reading from Kairi's point of view with little insights from Naminé too. Beautifully written as always.
Arami Heartilly chapter 17 . 9/26/2011
I love this, their dynamic, when it's the three of them is wonderful to read and I really, really want to read more of it.
Kurenai Tenka chapter 17 . 7/25/2011
The last two chapters are really different from the others, but I still really like this! :)
soriku chapter 16 . 6/6/2011
I loved ch.16! :D

Made me laugh. Love Roxas, always.

Your writing's good.
Anchorsinthesea chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
I love this. It's beautiful, so so beautiful. I love the KH trio, specially Riku and Sora and the way you portray them, and I love how for once in a KHfic Kairi's not so weak but an essential part of them.
kitsunefire chapter 15 . 3/26/2011
Your Kairi voice is spectacular. I don't even know exactly what it is, but she has such a quiet strength; this is the girl who's both the princess and the warrior. Also, the mostly nonverbal conversations with Namine are great, no need for lots of dialogue with someone who's half your own heart.

The only grammatical thing I noticed was that there was at least one place "big blue eyes" where (technically) a string of adjectives should have a comma separating them. Not a big thing in the grand scheme of grammatical errors but I always like to have something constructive to say too.
natcat5 chapter 15 . 3/25/2011
I love this story so much. You really write their relationship extremely well, and I liked this chapter from Kairi's POV. The way it started with a lesson, and progressed into something more. And Namine and Roxas's inclusion as well.

Sorry that this review is short and kinda incoherent. I'm sick and I literally have no idea what I'm typiing. '-_-

But I do love this story, and I really love you for writing this relationship. Not many people would be brave enough to tackle a threesome in a non-lemonish way. Not many authors are capable of writing it well, writing it from both an emotional, and physical, aspect, and making it work. Making it make sense, and seem plausible, as well as in character.

So yeah, as always, you're awesome.

If only you'd update more frequently!
Ghost Writer no. 3 chapter 15 . 3/25/2011
Happy place. This chapter puts me in a happy place.
starlingnight chapter 4 . 2/5/2011
This is goregous. Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous. I think I have something of a fascination for angsty-post-KH2-trio-fic, writing and reading them, and this is one of the best, it's really is. It's lovely.

I think my favourite is ch4, Reunion, where Sora meets his mother again. It's brilliant.

Heh, so if you haven't gathered already, I adore this story, and you win *all of the things*. :D
natcat5 chapter 14 . 12/18/2010
An even deeper look into that three-way relationship.

This chapter was long, and I'm glad it was long, because it covered so much, and just covered in so much detail EVERYTHING. And went so deeply not just into their relationships, but their individual personalities, down to their light and Darkness, The Sunshine and the Moonlight, Riku's inner pervert, Kairi's flirtiness, Sora's nervous embarassment, and the fact that they all KNOW that they will get married someday.

It's just...it's really beautiful. I love this story. So. Much.

I think I appreciate it more this second time, and reading the new chapters. I'm glad I picked it up again. :)
natcat5 chapter 11 . 12/18/2010
I like this concept, of the Islands being somewhat of a more old society, or Riku's family at least, where people have to be married off to those that are suitable...

I also like the point of view. It's sad, I almost wish that they could somehow make it work with their parents. It's really sad that they're so unable to connect.

...But asking Riku to marry anyone other than Sora and Kairi was a SUPER bad idea.