Reviews for Salvation Holdout Central
kairitheseventhprincessofheart chapter 21 . 5/23
love it! so glad you updated!
Moriko no Hikari chapter 21 . 5/20
Well I'll be. Welcome back! also darn you, why did it have to be The Feels you came back with?!
stormy64 chapter 21 . 5/18
It KULLS me that you say RM has nearly forgotten this story But an update is an INCREDIBLE blessing, and I'm SO happy you have decided to share your writing with us! Please excuse me while I read this chapter a couple more times, and proceed to reread this entire story for the 20th time...
puregarnet chapter 10 . 7/23/2015
I like this one the most haha. Feels more real...
stormy64 chapter 20 . 1/1/2014
AHHHHHHHHHHHH! AN UPDATE! MY LIFE IS NEARLY COMPLETE! Thank you so much! This us great! My day is made! Brilliant chapter! I love these Riku/Namine moments. You get to see sides of them that they don't show anyone else, and it's great :) Thanks again!
Guest chapter 20 . 12/31/2013
Sorry for not reviewing earlier- I wasn't sure if this story was being continued or not. The characterization and depth of your characters and their secrets gives me chills. I love the way you work the backstory and all the background into the story and flesh out the islands and the dynamic between Sora, Riku, and Kairi is amazing! Thank you for the update!
SasuTenLuvr chapter 19 . 9/24/2012
My sincerest apologies for not reviewing before, but that was only because I couldn't find the words to describe this fic. You, my friend, have created a work of art. I read your other fics as well, and because of you I'm trying out the present tense, really descriptive writing style. I'm not as great as you, but I hope I'll get close someday.
Also- get this- before this fic, I never even considered that everything wouldn't go back to normal life when the trio returned to the islands. Obviously it would be difficult (maybe not as much for Kairi) to go back to the routine of their sleepy little islands, complete with high school- the number one nemesis of a retired teen hero. What's the point of calculus and physics when your job is to save the world(s)?
Come to think of it, I'm having the same issue- although of course, I'm no hero...
Arami Heartilly chapter 18 . 5/7/2012
I loved this, reading from Kairi's point of view with little insights from Naminé too. Beautifully written as always.
Arami Heartilly chapter 17 . 9/26/2011
I love this, their dynamic, when it's the three of them is wonderful to read and I really, really want to read more of it.
Kurenai Tenka chapter 17 . 7/25/2011
The last two chapters are really different from the others, but I still really like this! :)
soriku chapter 16 . 6/6/2011
I loved ch.16! :D

Made me laugh. Love Roxas, always.

Your writing's good.
Anchorsinthesea chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
I love this. It's beautiful, so so beautiful. I love the KH trio, specially Riku and Sora and the way you portray them, and I love how for once in a KHfic Kairi's not so weak but an essential part of them.
kitsunefire chapter 15 . 3/26/2011
Your Kairi voice is spectacular. I don't even know exactly what it is, but she has such a quiet strength; this is the girl who's both the princess and the warrior. Also, the mostly nonverbal conversations with Namine are great, no need for lots of dialogue with someone who's half your own heart.

The only grammatical thing I noticed was that there was at least one place "big blue eyes" where (technically) a string of adjectives should have a comma separating them. Not a big thing in the grand scheme of grammatical errors but I always like to have something constructive to say too.
natcat5 chapter 15 . 3/25/2011
I love this story so much. You really write their relationship extremely well, and I liked this chapter from Kairi's POV. The way it started with a lesson, and progressed into something more. And Namine and Roxas's inclusion as well.

Sorry that this review is short and kinda incoherent. I'm sick and I literally have no idea what I'm typiing. '-_-

But I do love this story, and I really love you for writing this relationship. Not many people would be brave enough to tackle a threesome in a non-lemonish way. Not many authors are capable of writing it well, writing it from both an emotional, and physical, aspect, and making it work. Making it make sense, and seem plausible, as well as in character.

So yeah, as always, you're awesome.

If only you'd update more frequently!
Ghost Writer no. 3 chapter 15 . 3/25/2011
Happy place. This chapter puts me in a happy place.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »