Reviews for WWHI? Book 2
Ranger Katie chapter 24 . 8/20
PLEASE UPDATE AGAIN!
PLEASE PLEASE continue! I really enjoyed reading this! You are doing great!
Ranger Katie chapter 25 . 6/20
LAIR! ITS BEEN 5 YEARS! please update!
Ranger Katie chapter 13 . 6/19
WHY GILAN!? Gilan how could you let yourself be tricked!? Halt, why didn't you take Joel!? WWHHHYYYYYY!?
Ranger Katie chapter 7 . 6/19
ummm, morgarath didn't know halt had an apprentice until he started talking about torturing him during the parley that he realized he was halt's apprentice.
MakaylaCO chapter 25 . 12/7/2015
NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! IT CANT STOP! KEEP GOING! PLEASE!?
Alyss Mainwaring chapter 25 . 11/7/2015
Can you update please? I know it has been a really really long time but please? 3 I need a happy ending. I'm halfway through writing one of my on fics and it has made me sad so I need something with lots of whumpage and a happy ending!
Guest chapter 25 . 11/6/2015
That was an amazing story! I love all the angst in it! I can't wait to find out what happens next! PLEASE UPDATESOON! I need to know if Halt will ever find Will and if Will will survive until then!
Up-In-the-Clouds1285 chapter 25 . 10/24/2015
I'm kinda wondering how long people waited last time? Cosidering it's been four years now since you last updated. Lol I thought reviewing was worth a shot to get your muse going a bit. I'd love to see the ending to this. Poor Will deserves to be rescued. He's been waiting a loooong time now :)
Coffee Monsta chapter 24 . 7/30/2015
I love this story! Please do more!
Coffee Monsta chapter 25 . 7/30/2015
UPDATE! Don't be a lazy ass like me and please update before I die of anticipation!
Coffee Monsta chapter 19 . 7/30/2015
Hmmm... I say 1
Hi chapter 25 . 4/11/2015
I see the coffee did not tempt you. Sad. I will find a way. To git you to post I will
Hi chapter 25 . 4/10/2015
Please do more it is a huge cliff hanger do mmmmmmoooooooorrrrrrrrreeeeee. Do it do it please. I will give you a cup of coffee
( waves coffee in your face ) you do like coffe right I have some honey or do you won't some tea
Guest chapter 25 . 3/28/2015