Reviews for WWHI? Book 2
Hi chapter 25 . 4/11
I see the coffee did not tempt you. Sad. I will find a way. To git you to post I will
Hi chapter 25 . 4/10
Please do more it is a huge cliff hanger do mmmmmmoooooooorrrrrrrrreeeeee. Do it do it please. I will give you a cup of coffee
( waves coffee in your face ) you do like coffe right I have some honey or do you won't some tea
Do more do more DO MORE. DO IT NOW
Love RA chapter 25 . 3/26
Do more
This is one of my favorite Rangers apprentice fanfics! Please if u haven't given up On it update soon!
Ranger rowen t chapter 25 . 3/12
I love it so more please please please I neeeeed to know
Light8mare chapter 25 . 2/7
Dunno if you're still planning on finishing this, but I've really enjoyed it so far. You've made Will's slow snapping believable (can't stand when people screw it up) and written some of the scenes clear enough to envision in movie form. It's been lovely... Heh.
Guest chapter 25 . 11/29/2014
Can u PLEASE Update I really enjoy this fanfic it is one of the best in my opinion
Tk654 chapter 25 . 9/21/2014
It has been years since you updated, COME ON!
Ranger Turien chapter 25 . 9/19/2014
I think it has been... please update.
The Writing Wizard chapter 25 . 8/14/2014
Update PLEASE
Guest chapter 25 . 7/4/2014
This is a truly great story :) the only problem I have with it is the torture, but it is necessary, you should definitly update soon, possible plot twist, Horace is part of the team to get will and is captured and gets taken with will away somewhere?
Guest chapter 25 . 6/22/2014
Come on! Pleaaaaaase update!
Guest chapter 25 . 4/4/2014
WRITE MORE PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESE!
kelleeraytreaty chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
Heyy I was just wondering if you aren't going to Finnish this could I adopt it?