Reviews for The Florist
buterflypuss chapter 10 . 7/3/2015
good story
Ryane-Foxx chapter 10 . 10/17/2013
Another interesting twist :) never read Ichi\Tousen pairing but I liked it :) I almost really liked the relationship between Byu & Ichi, very cute.
ichigo chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Orihime is a bitch
ichigo kurosaki chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
i hate orihime too you go girl thank you i love tousen more than that B****
SLFangirl chapter 10 . 1/26/2013
Kawaiii! I cant tell you how adorable this was. Too cute.
Miss Twinkie chapter 10 . 1/9/2013
I liked your story but it was a bit confusing; like with Orihime being with Aizen's: if she was supposed to pretend being in love with Ichigo, why did she give him hell ? And why would Tousen beg something of Aizen if everything is part of a plan ?

Anyway, it was a good story, and I liked it :)
Iyield4yaoi chapter 10 . 9/29/2012
I quite liked that! :D
Triplestar89 chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
I wish I could post a clapping gif.
This was awesome.
valgal121 chapter 10 . 8/26/2012
that was a sweet ending i really like this story
Darling-Corinna chapter 10 . 3/31/2012
Oh boy XD now I totally adore your writing! It's too late; I need to raid your profile now.

Thanks for writing this megaloawesome piece! It was beautiful, funny, sad, dramatic, romantic, and funny. _
Nekokratik chapter 10 . 3/20/2012
LOL! Love this story! I just love it! Specially with all the cheesiness and all XDD

It was just so sweet, I love the end with extra hearts and squeals XD And of course, love the whole story overly all!
Ally-Cat2013 chapter 10 . 8/16/2011
this story is epically awesome. i stayed up 2 1 in the morning reading it! im gonna check out ur other stories. ja ne!
skylion chapter 10 . 6/20/2011
That is soooo cute! I've never seen byakuya as ichigo's brother before, that's so original and adorable!

I've kinda been going crazy on your stories here, it's a little embarrassing. I REALLY love your work.
Funkegirl chapter 10 . 2/27/2011
He heh heh. I like it. Loved the ending. Locking Ichigo in his room just to torture him for a few hours is so totally something a brother would/should do. Now to go see if you have any other Ichi/Tousen fic up. ANd yes, I did come by your stories via BonneNuit.
Felnore chapter 10 . 7/30/2010
hahahahha i think the last chapter was the best...i dob't like tousen paired with ichi, but the relationship between ichi and byakuya is awesome xD good work!