Reviews for Under the Affluence of Incohol
sudooku chapter 1 . 2/28
:blush: Sooo delicately written and sooo tenderly. Just as refined as the chancellor you describe. Really coaxing! :blush:
M chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
j'adore cette histoire , merci
genial ! encore
Bushwah chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
All the way from the italicized question to the italicized answer. Perfect.
Aguna chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
LLoved it
Sanna Black Slytherin chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Oh, lovely! :D This is one of the... two?... actually good Anakin/Palpatine slash fics. Not that there are that many out there, but still... :P
DarkJediJade chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Excellent story and writing! I love how you had this play out and their interactions. You really captured them perfectly! And stars yes, I know the dangers of getting drunk and writing. Interesting things emerge, but in this case I think it's a very good thing which came out
OKami-hu chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
OMFG, I started to read this story out of spite, thinking it would be hilarious and horrible- And I enjoyed every word of it! It's not that the pairing is working, it's that you managed to NOT focus on the PAIRING, but the interaction. The roleplaying bit totally got me giggling like a ten years old, it was spot on. Superb job! 3
Anon chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
"Anakin Skywalker is a Jedi who is a future Sith Lord, pretending to be the Sith Lord, whilst fucking said Sith Lord who is fucking the Jedi and pretending to be the chancellor being fucked by the Sith Lord"

This is truly awesome. D.
Ziggy Sternenstaub chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
I was so delighted to see the 'new story' alert with your name on it:)

As profoundly unlikely as I find the scenario, this was deeply amusing. I'm particularly fond of the moment when Anakin is mimeing Force lightning; Palpatine has no idea what his protege is doing, and Anakin has to explain it to him. The muted, amused contempt with which Palpatine reacts is very funny.

But I think I was most fond of the beginning of the story, when Anakin tries to explain the difference between his love of Padme and his love of Palpatine, and Palpatine becomes bored and slightly angered when Anakin lingers for too long on Padme. I appreciate that you've given Anakin the chance to have some psychological insights of his own-he clearly has a more profound understanding of how Palpatine's mind works than the Chancellor suspects.