Reviews for Miss Universe
long-live-HP-PJ-HG chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
star-eye chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
By any chance are you going to write more of this? Crack-fic can be quite healthy to write sometimes, you know. And I'm curious to read what you would pull together.
Trebleclef2 chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
Haha great chapter - let the madness begin! Can't wait for more!
Viola chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
*jumps up and down* I want more! Don't be a gooey chocolate chip cookie and take forever to update! I quite love your funny stuff. Perfect mix of crack and canon and hilarity. And Jack. Nothing (which is special Time Lord code for everything) can go wrong with Jack.

Please continue as soon as possible! In the meantime, I'll be rereading the PrettyBoys. :D
LilacFaLaBraue chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
Ole! Keep on writing!
Soreye chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
Oh, this is gonna be good! :)

Great start...keep it up.
Lord of Pastries chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
I'm reading this for Adric. I think you would know that by now. XD
NewDrWhoFan chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
Oh. My. Gosh.

I don't know how you do it! You just charge full speed ahead into what would ordinarily be utter nonsense, but then you throw in such unbelievably in-character dialogue, and situations (at least, I think they behave rather believably in the ridiculous situations in which they've been placed).

Amazing. Simply amazing :)
That Girl chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
I read 'The Prettiest Doctor of Them All' and laughed my head off. This one seems to be promising laughs as well!

Keep up the good work!
Captain Loconut chapter 1 . 4/23/2009

i hug you greatly!

i just loved the prettiest doctor and this looks set to be as great as its companion is

you have made a sick girl very happy
archiveidiotjello chapter 1 . 4/23/2009