Reviews for Lullaby for the New World Order
bri-notthecheese chapter 1 . 5/11
WOW. Near's last line chilled me to the bone. I'm glad you also included Matt int there too! And the little story of them sketching each other warmed my heart! But the story as a whole may have broken it, just a bit.
World'sOnlyConsultingTimeLady chapter 1 . 1/3
This is a tragically and hauntingly beautiful story
uhuhuhuhuhuhu chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Oh god... This is ... one of the most intense stories I have ever read. Magnificent...

*favs in tears*
meggie272 chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
This is beautiful and it's tragic - perfect prose and a very interesting idea. I like your characterizations of poor, broken Matsuda and Near, as eerie as ever. I also think someone should draw that L and Light picture. :D
Killingmemory chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
I loved this. Seriously. It deserves way more reviews. You are such a skilled writer, and this was just excellent in every possible way a fic can be excellent.
AishiExcel chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
This was heartbreaking, and it made me want to cry in a way... and yet, it's also sweetly poetic. I like that you show an emotional side of Near, even if he is masking it, because I do always think of him as a sad little boy underneath that cold facade. When he dropped in the locket, then the chocolate, and the game... heartbreaking stuff. Great work though, I adored it.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
i read your death note stories on lj and adored them. they are some of the best work i have seen in the fandom, and you are one of my favourite fanfic authors. this was the one shot which i liked best of the lot, which is why ive chosen it to tell you this, but i cannot stress enough how good your multichapter L/Light fic was. definitely in the top ten of its kind. your writing style is as beautiful as you subject matter is enthralling and (most often) bleak. though the word is shockingly overused, i believe 'perfection' is the only way to describe your stories. there is a quality about them that if too seldom found in even published novels, which is something i can appreciate as a serious bookaholic. not to mention youve got a nice pen name.