Reviews for Wake Up Dreaming
Guest chapter 6 . 8/11/2012
Aaaah were is the rest of the story
Ryoko-SP chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
hey :) it's been a while. I hope you update soon I just love this story ! take care
HarajukuDJ chapter 6 . 10/13/2009
Wow, I really enjoied this story, I hope you finish it. I really like how you played with the angst and romance of this story. Hope for more.

3 bella
WatchTheQueenConquer chapter 6 . 9/26/2009
I absolutely adore this story. I love the detail you've put into here, and just overall the way you write is really pulling me into this story more and more.

I really hope you decide to finish it.
flax13 chapter 2 . 8/23/2009
I have been a long time fanfiction reader and tenchi fan and I can honestly say this has been the best piece of fanfiction related writing I have ever read. The only reason I have created an account here is to ask you to please continue to write. You have an amazingly descriptive style that truly hooks me. Please continue to write even if it is not on this story. You have a fan for life.
Captainkirk923 chapter 5 . 7/5/2009
Still eagerly awaiting the next chapter to this great story you've brought to us...hopefully writer's block hasn't reared it's ugly head this soon, anyway keep em' coming, man!
Captainkirk923 chapter 6 . 6/29/2009
This story is amazing, the fighting scenes are vividly detailed, and so are your displays of the characters feelings and emotions. Keeping the character's from being OOC is important and you also accomplish that pretty nicely as well. This is one of those stories where after my reading of the first chapter, I just couldn't stop, haha. Please update soon! :)
UzuNamikaze chapter 6 . 6/20/2009
wow this is quite an interesting you have here, i just started reading and it really good. i look forward to your next chapter
ForeverFallen304 chapter 6 . 6/18/2009
I absolutely adore this story so far. It has got to be one of the best, if not the best, Tenchi Muyo fic I have ever read. The way you jump between the different characters views and going back and forth between past and present makes it so the story is never predictable and you always have something to be surprised with.

I cant wait to see whats next.

Take care!
Ryoko-SP chapter 6 . 6/13/2009
Yay! I'm so glad you update :D

Well, I know this chapter didn't have much action, but I really like this one.

Sometimes it's nice to see Ayeka's point of view. But I'm wonder what's next! I'll be waiting!
Ryoko-SP chapter 5 . 6/2/2009
I so in love with this story! I think the dreams was a great part, really well done.

Every chapter is getting more and more exciting! Pleasee update soon! :D
Hotsuma09 chapter 5 . 6/2/2009
I am still reading on...okay just haven't give u a review, but continue want to know what's next.
RedCynic chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
All right...

Let the constructive criticism begin:

1) Every time another person talks, it is always the start of a new paragraph. For example:

"Please, just let me go," Tenchi said, trying vainly to remain calm.

"Never!" Washu said, cackling madly.

2) Please avoid using cliches. Comparing Tench's eyes to chocolate is an old standby that really needs to be abandoned. Also, giving an over elaborate description of Ryoko is generally detrimental. Try to focus on a few special physical traits and not the whole body.

All in all, your word choice is fine, but you really need to polish your technique. There seems to be a good story in here, but the errors are too distracting. I recommend you get in touch with a good Beta, who can help you refine your story and give your readers exactly what you want.

Please, do not consider this a flame or a personal attack. I know that posting fanfiction is very personal and people tend to put their hearts into it. I'm not trying to discourage you from writing, I'm just giving some helpful advice.

From one author to another,

R.C.
Ryoko-SP chapter 4 . 5/22/2009
OMG! I was so shock when I got to the end!

I love this story! The writting is excellent just like the story! I was so happy when I saw the update! :D:D I won't sleep untill I see what's next!
MeatBomb chapter 2 . 5/22/2009
I really liked what I've read so far, which, unfortunately isn't much. Great story, but too much effort for my lazy eyes to read a solid block of text that fills the entire window.

Start a new paragraph each time a new person is talking, to start; it'll make the dialogue easier to read and enjoy. If the paragraphs are still "too long" (my opinion may be different from yours), look for a subject change, and break a large paragraph into two smaller ones.

A good beta reader can really help with things like this.

I like your description of the battle, and the mental imagery you're able to evoke. (You've captured the "look and feel" of the settings and action, even for someone who may not have seen the anime or manga.) Good work, there!