Reviews for Deconstruction
Guest chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
Oh... That was... GOOD. I'm guessing this was based on the first FMA anime series. You used really good words and described everything so well... If this was graded by my super-strict Comm. Arts teacher, you'd get an A!
A Matter of Unimportance chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
Oh my God. This is so haunting. I have tears in my eyes.

I absolutely love the way you wrote this, and the way you described all of the relationships. It flowed so nicely. Stunning job.
SamanthaMeloes chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
'because I am your brother and you are my brother and we are us and I am you and you are me and we must never be apart' this is!
BecauseHeroesNeverDie chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
I'm impressed. Yes, I know next to nothing about FMA, but you captured what I do know and understand: the concept. And you did it well. :) Thank you.
MoonClaimed chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
This is beautifully done. Great job. But really, trying to make me cry... for shame.
Dawning Locust chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
i honestly thought this story was beautiful; it hit a nerve i have about the elric brothers. i loved this; keep writing!
words without chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
Wow. This was...

Great writing, first off-a fascinating, almost dreamlike style. And eyeopening looks at the characters, as well. "Elicia is too fragile and wakes memories of NinaNinaNina" and "everyone is everything that they can't dare reach for" are achingly beautiful lines.

I don't normally read Ed and/or Al-based fanfiction, but I'm glad I made an exception this time around.
FuckMePumps chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
beautiful. i kept getting goosebumps and i dont know why. great interpretations. shit im still getting goosebumps.