Reviews for Embrace Me
ConnieN chapter 6 . 10/14/2016
Each of your vignettes has something to offer, but they only hug when they are sad or upst. Couldn't we have one scene where they hug because they're happy? Or is that a " moo" point ( cheesy grin)?
ConnieN chapter 5 . 10/14/2016
I love how Jack always is ready with a handkerchef.
And, no, it's all Well Written fiction in the end.
Moebius2015 chapter 4 . 3/3/2016
I love Jack asking for a hug. So sweet :-)
mebfeath chapter 3 . 4/25/2014
I love the Marco Polo bit! Hilarious!
Magnus chapter 5 . 12/31/2013
I love this ff! :))
Zoser chapter 6 . 2/17/2012
It was so sweet and tender until you made me laugh. "his last conscious thought was, Don't touch her butt or it's all over!"
Zoser chapter 4 . 2/17/2012
A good hug can make a bad day turn around.
Zoser chapter 2 . 2/15/2012
I know I've read these before and was remiss in not reviewing. They are lovely and evoke the love and trust between these two.
SaraBahama chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
I am pleased to say that this was the very first fanfiction I ever read. I have gone on to read other fanfic both good and bad, but I keep coming back to this piece. It is beautifully constructed and is incredibly true to the personalities of the characters. This author builds on the pain that you see in Sam at the end of the episode, and gives a place for us to see Jack's tender care toward her (the idea that he kept vigil over her and was grateful just to see her breathe was powerful). Please be sure to write one after (or during) "Entity"!
Kathryn Shadow chapter 6 . 2/3/2010
I'll bear with you! :D

"I always thought it was 'moo'" Epic. Win. Just so you know. _
thisISme chapter 6 . 2/3/2010
*cracks up* "Don’t touch her butt or it’s all over!"? Haha, this really made me laugh. :D

Hi Pol, I cannot say just how good it is to see you're back with a new story. And such a sweet one it is. Ya know, I do not mind you leaving the strictly canon line from time to time. And how could I anyway? I simply LOVE your stories after all!

A great and all so sweet story once again. Well done! :)
chocolate chip wookiee chapter 4 . 2/1/2010
I may have reviewed this chapter already, but I just have to say that I loved it!

Your stories give me a happy tingly feeling, the same that *those* moments on the show. Good job and please, keep 'em coming! :)
Ditte3 chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
it's so touching and lovely.
ScruffyLovin chapter 6 . 1/28/2010
Aw, that was sweet, I liked it. And if you're going to veer away from canon, then I'm all for it! :D
dp chapter 6 . 1/28/2010
Have missed your stories. Very sweet chapter. Like the Sam Jack interaction even when it is not cannon. Take care.