Reviews for Unwanted Memories
Niacy chapter 6 . 5/14/2010
Camus's story is too cute. I LOVE it !

And I love the way you describe the evolution of the relationship betweel Milo and Camus.

Cute ! Cute ! Cute~!
Kamiya-Sensei chapter 11 . 7/21/2009
I've been reading your fic since a while now and finally take upon me to leave a review!

Just one word: great job! :)

I really liked the story you had done for Milo but what really touched e the most was Shura's. I find Shura to be a very difficult character to write about and the way you portrayed him here was really beautiful :)

Can't wait for the rest of the Saints' memories!
Yukitarina chapter 8 . 6/16/2009
Oh...oh my God...oh my God it's really really REALLY beautiful...! I almost cry though I'm in the office right now...

Oh my God...I don't know how to say...you depict Milo's feeling and past very very well...! Really, tears filled my eyes, mostly in the ending...it's very very very beautiful, and at the same time angsty. Thank you very much for posting this, very very beautiful story...! Very beautiful...(oh...I cannot stop saying this...!)
Yukitarina chapter 7 . 6/7/2009
You're back...! Wonderful tactile plot and characterization as usual...I really look forward for the next. Thank you for posting this...!
Cat chapter 7 . 6/7/2009
Hey!your history ys wreat I love the temper of all the characters, particulary Dhoko and aphrodite, ¬°good job!, Im going to look for more of your fics from now on!
xxYukiYukiSaiSaixx chapter 7 . 6/6/2009
kawaii! i love this! please update son! _
Yukitarina chapter 5 . 5/8/2009
I'm sorry I didn't login, the internet is very low-connected.

I really love the part when Camus confronts Deathmask, his actions always speak louder than his words. Milo always means so much to him, only he doesn't know how to express it. You describe Camus's feelings so well. I look forward for the next part. :)
Yukitarina chapter 4 . 5/4/2009
Very very wonderful master and student relationship between Dohko and Tenma...I really really really love it. Please update soon.
purpleanime chapter 3 . 4/28/2009
awesome...so moving!
Yukitarina chapter 2 . 4/26/2009
This is very touching...you can describe Shion's emotion so well. It's angsty as well, as I've seen in your profile that Edgar Allan Poe is your inspiration. :)

I'm a big fan of The Lost Canvas, although I haven't finished read it...Shion and Dohko indeed have very wonderful friendship.

The first chapter is also great. Congratz, I really looking forward for the next chapters.
purpleanime chapter 2 . 4/26/2009
awesome! KICKASS keep writing i love this!
purpleanime chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
so awesome! I'm a newbie too, this is amazing to me!
Akiko88 chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
woww...memories from each Gold Saint? I already like this fic ;) update soon! bye bye!