Reviews for Spritle's Story
Jessica01 chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
This is cool. Spritle is the unsung hero of Sped Racer.
LaBunny chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
lmao that was great lol
avearia chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
Wow, that's all I have to say: Wow. This is so well written. it made me laugh and it was cute at the same time. You really gave Spritle a distinct personality-it showed through in your writing really well. I could really see him saying something like this.

And the story was funny, too. Typical school problems, told in an interesting way. My favorite line was: "So I asked Speed. I cornered him while he was raiding the fridge, taking a swig straight right out of the milk carton. Don't ever do that. OMG. I nearly killed him." XD it was just hilarious! XD XD

Anyway, I really enjoyed reading this. I hope that maybe I'll get to read more from you in the future. :)

~avearia
Gentlelady chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
Great. Very well written. I am glad that you gave Spritle a personality that stands out. It can't be easy being the youngest in a famous family. I think you (Spritle) solved the problem very neatly. Please write again.
lcopperfield chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
Very cute and funny one shot! You must have the book, "The Art of Speed Racer," too-the scene with the bullies picking on Spritle came straight out of the shooting script. I like the way you worked it into the body of the story. Keep up the good writing!

lcopperfield