Reviews for Hikaru no Go: Changes
sumireko chapter 12 . 3/5
waaaaa sin duda me hubiese gustado mucho este final. mi adorable ssai de regreso sin duda hubiese sido genial (aunque aun amo la serie XD) milgracias por esta historia.
ritzkiaprilia chapter 12 . 6/21/2016
Love it! Love it! And I love the ending. Yup, this is awesome! just hope someday you will make a sequel or some side story about this fanfic (especially about Akira/Hikaru's relationship hehe)
SakuraLuck chapter 1 . 6/12/2015
wait is he or is he not pro yet?
DiaSphere chapter 12 . 6/13/2014
Oh I absolutly love your FF. It's really nice how you played the situations upon Sais return out and I must say I like your version more than the original.(becourse, Sai didn't disappear permanently) I also found it very amusing, that Sai droped hints over Hikarus and Touyas relationship, but my favorite point was, that Hikaru told Touya about Sai, I always wanted that to happen. Good Work!
Sissaly Days chapter 6 . 3/23/2014
Amazing story! :)
mamita chapter 12 . 1/4/2014
Hello, I liked your fic, I love Sai and Hikaru are so cool and handsome, I love this couple, for me is one of the best, and Hikaru that fool is sometimes poor Sai, as if it never existed and Hikaru realizes too late how much you want to Sai, this because when that is gone, but not many fics of them, and among them could do more lovebirds, lol, I do not like the couple Akira and Hikaru no much stick yet, for me the only rival of Hikaru is Sai, and it shows, I do not like Akari, is not that special, and gets into everything, so still thanks and kisses.
Elise chapter 12 . 10/17/2013
Very amazing and great story. :) And the happy ending instills happy feelings. :) Ty for this fic!
RustedEagleWings chapter 12 . 10/6/2013
Great story. I love how the events changed due to Sai being there!
Lord Naryk chapter 12 . 7/14/2013
Like son many before me ! Great Story ! Hope you do a sequel !
Redstone.LILI chapter 12 . 7/5/2013
Is there a sequel?
ForUrEntertainment chapter 12 . 4/29/2013
EPIC STORY!
heartbreakerninja chapter 12 . 4/2/2013
wow awesome rewrite. absolutely loved it :D i liked how sai got to come back and touya learned about sai.

man ogata just doesnt give up does he lol he really needs to take a look at his actions once and a while lol he acts more like a child than hikaru does lol

anyway loved the story you did a really great job.

see ya

heartbreakerninja
saisensei chapter 12 . 12/23/2012
the whole chapter is wonderful, this is the most ideals plot for Hikaru no Go,
except the last, that the most * part ever,and i would rather not reading the last part
anyway good job for making all 10 chapter,
you writing for 11 same as yumi hotta sensei for making sai disappeared. hell boring
pandoravanity chapter 12 . 10/8/2012
thanks for the fic. i like how you handle the misunderstanding between japan and korea.
Guest chapter 7 . 9/23/2012
Wow, i love this chapter. A lot of things happen and many others are introduced to the story, and yet it flows so well that this chapter almost gives an "open ending" feeling! You're good.