Reviews for Out Went the Light
writlings chapter 4 . 5/8
Argh cliffie. It's been five years! Why you do this?!

I normally don't read "Harry's twin-is-BWL" fics. The neglect portrayed tends to put me off. However your story seemed interesting enough and now I'm glad I read it. :)

There has to be something more to why Harry is so neglected by Lily. Even James felt horrible but Lily didn't care at all? Was part of the prophecy Dumbledore told them something like Harry would be bad for them and Newell?
acetwolf94 chapter 4 . 11/13/2014
I LOVE IT! ADD MORE PLEASE!
KatzeIason69 chapter 3 . 4/9/2014
oooh know come on this story was/is really great. now all you need to do know is update and add more chappies to it cos it's been 4years and 3months since you have did anything for this story. so please add and update to it ok, I really want to see more of what voldemort thinks of harry and his code.
Badbonita chapter 3 . 4/21/2013
I'm guessing that your 'soon' posting of the next chapter is a bit delayed since it was over 3 years since your last posting.
Hope you find your way back to this story.
Gggguest Nr 1 chapter 4 . 1/23/2013
Wow. This is dark but very thrilling. Nice story.
Saturnblue chapter 4 . 12/31/2012
Does James care for Harry in some part of his heart/conscious? It seems Lily doesn't really care for Harry only Newell. It's sad no one notice the slightly older brother until Dumbledore mentioned. At least it seem like Dumbledore care about Harry to a degree unless he have motives for his caring. At this point, Harry is at a cross road between light and dark. I hope Harry will survived the two hours and find out what the war is about and maybe he and whoever he choose to rule with will or make the world a better place.

Harry is lucky to have Gwen to fight for his life, and the Dark Lord is willing enough to let Harry survive (if he survives the two hour grace period.) to become one of them.

I wonder what the public think of the family. The public can tell or at least the journalist can tell loosing Harry it seem to affect the father more than the mother. James seem to have a little less back bone with Lily similar to Arthur Weasely to Molly Weasely. Maybe he thought Lily may be right about continue to look for a son may or may not be alive in Voldemort's hands. Either way it look really bad reflecting the family's dynamics.

If Newell were the one that is missing even with blood showing I'm sure Lily will move heavens and hell to try to find her baby boy. Just because they see or know about the dark lord and his death eaters doesn't mean there is no hope. They didn't even see a body only blood in the house/manor. They should of continue the search instead of giving up so soon. It may look realistic to some for proving false hope but it's nothing but an excuse to not find a child of their own loins. If you try all else to find the child then it will redeem the parents and will proved that he was loved therefore Dumbledore is correct in his philosophy. It also will give closure to the family once they exhaust all their resource to find the child good or bad. By giving up so soon they forfeit the rights to be parents to him regardless how much one of them may or may not care about him.
Angelfabeth chapter 4 . 11/23/2012
Awesome story! Harry is amazing and I love the code idea and Voldemort's 'game' :) With the potion you mentioned in this chapter, did you mean Draught of Living Death? Keep up the great work and update soon!
Dark-Angel-Princess 01 chapter 4 . 11/18/2012
please update soon!
DevilsDarkKitsune chapter 4 . 5/20/2012
Absolutly brilliant story! i can't wait to see what else happens!
Shannon the Original chapter 4 . 3/13/2012
update soon
Jenaminya chapter 4 . 3/4/2012
This is really good! I just love those moments between Harry and Voldy, they are just so hilarious :D I hope that you'll write more soon!

-Jen
InfinityofSilence chapter 4 . 1/19/2012
Man, this is one of the most original, Alternate BWL, I've read in a long time. I hope that you continue it!
Siriusly-im-no-muggle chapter 4 . 11/18/2011
Have you abandoned this fanfic? I've only just found it and I think its good - I would really love to read more! :)
HerGoldenWings chapter 4 . 10/19/2011
BRILLLLIIIANNNNNCEEE :D
Atherys chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Why do all the good series seem to be abandoned? TT

I really enjoyed this story... Ah well. -goes back to random browsing-