Reviews for Burger Boy
90TheGeneral09 chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
This is exactly the kind of story I like to read about "28 Days Later". A POV on one of the infected is always interesting, since those aren't exactly the easiest to do right. This unnamed character is an interesting one, since this boy in "28 Days Later" is the only infected ever known to actually talk. When Jim has him pinned to the floor, the boy is flailing and trying to get free, and you can hear a boy's voice say: "I hate you!". I found some note on that once; Danny Boyle remarked that the infected boy himself wasn't meant to have said that, but it was a line that got recorded and left in the movie's sound-bits or whatever, and they never got around to removing it. Anyhow. This story doesn't seem to tell us anything about *how* the boy became one of the infected in the first place! That's always something I'm interested in, any time an infected character is featured. But aside from a few spelling errors- "blind furry"?- the story is well-written and definitely a favourite of mine out of the "28 Days Later" fanfiction stories.
chadtayor020 chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
tragic, but good
Cyanotique chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
Not bad, a few spelling errors but who doesn't have em!