Reviews for Say Hello to Yesterday
BlitzAssassin chapter 4 . 2/2/2010
The ending sounded like a Lifehouse song was the first thought that ran through my head at the end. However, this was a great and interesting spin on how their relationship started, and it was nice to read something different for a change.
WrongObsession chapter 4 . 11/1/2009
Whoa! I think around the third scene, where Cameron bolted in her car and pulled a speed racer, I yelled really loudly. Unfortunately my neighbors are home and they didn't appreciate the lound noise. But still. This story was hella cute. Thanks for sharing it.
Mitski chapter 4 . 7/19/2009
damn, i loved the whole thing

i hope you consider making a sequel for this :)
moretwolove411 chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
ah ha ha! i love the ones where she meets up with her again lol
silentnoise13 chapter 4 . 6/7/2009
Loved it! It seemed honest. I felt the pain and the sadness throughout most of the story. Good job!
love in cold blood chapter 4 . 5/21/2009
This was an awesome story! Great ending too it as well :)
sashsweetie chapter 4 . 5/21/2009
Yay! I love it so far! More please?
WonderousPlaceForAnEcho chapter 4 . 5/21/2009
nice story. The only thing I couldn't see Cameron saying or the thing that stuck out was her screaming at House and 13 for them to leave her alone. Also slapping 13 is harsh and mean but eh, that's your choice. Even though I forgot about this story because of my bad memory I liked how dark and moody it was.
miralinda chapter 4 . 5/21/2009
this was an amazing chapter so emotional I loved it.
LivinginBedlam chapter 4 . 5/21/2009
*sniffles and cuddles teddy*

Beautiful! ...

No really! absolutely awsome! D

Really great job.
Tortall101 chapter 3 . 5/10/2009
moving moment - I think the first two chapters flowed better. I like the flashbacks seemless inclusion :)
LivinginBedlam chapter 3 . 5/9/2009
Wow. I love fics where Cam and Thirteen have a history, their always very intriguing. But yours is ...wow. Really really amazing. Great job. I'm looking forward to you updating (:
love in cold blood chapter 3 . 5/2/2009
This story rocks! Can't wait for last part :)
naturalgirl13 chapter 3 . 5/1/2009
hey please write more! love iy sso much!
miralinda chapter 3 . 5/1/2009
hmm now you have me even more curious...what was thirteen's relationship with Danny?