Reviews for Three Men & A Pissed Off JJ
Sitting Ducki chapter 1 . 8/29/2015
Nice story just happened upon it :) I would love to give you some prompts but it just started my own ideas up lol. I've been wanting to do something with Rossi and my ideas are running now. I'm going to try and catch more of your stories.
jjcrimminds chapter 1 . 3/14/2015
This was funny. JJ's scary when she's mad.
Sam 'Dimples' Swarek chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
Derek is such a pig headed bloke. But he is still fit!
Pheonix1995 chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
AHA! This was hilarious! :D Amazing!
HGRHfan35 chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
I so need to read anything happy to pick me back up. Although I have to say your first story was a real shocker! LOL! You made it into an art form! :)

But I really loved this. I adore Rossi! And I loved his line at the end. Davey D *snort*
AndreeaRaducan chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
This was brilliant! I can visualise it completely!
spk chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
OMG! Your stories are just cracking me up. I could so picture this scene in my mind. I especially loved Dave's last in-character. :)
MidnightHalcyon chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
"Hysterically laughing!"
Hotch-Prentiss-fan chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
oh it was funny a great story
1719162 chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
Absolutely hilarious. Please write more JJ/Rossi!

princess89 chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
haha, great. nice to get a laugh from a CM fic!
phantomliberty chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
JJ/Rossi are my newest obsession. I have read everything here with these two. For your first ff with these two I think you did fabulous! Loved the last part with Rossi! I hope you will write up the other idea you have, I'd love to read it!

Thanks phantomliberty
VanInBlack chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
This was a great story. I had a lot of fun reading it. Loved Rossi's last sentence.

And I'm a big JJ/Rossi-fan, so, please go ahead with another story.
Sue1313 chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
Absolutely you should do another one. This was so funny. I love how Dave was reviewing Derek speech and yes, still no apology - so funny. Hotch, the man of reason and power took over the situation in a moment. I loved that he made Derek clean up her office. I would love more with her and Rossi.
Kavi Leighanna chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
That made me laugh. Hard. It was funny.

And I totally hadn't gone the stripper route with this! It's exciting to see something different.

And you've done the friendship, now dive into the deep end, hon. It's the only way to truly stretch your writing muscles!