Reviews for Slow Dancing in a Burning Room
Whaaaaaa chapter 3 . 8/31
Enjoying it so far. I like Bella and Edward being on the outs. I hope years goby and she "moves on" njust to p*** him off. Lol.
rovr0929 chapter 13 . 8/31
OMG! I'm supposed to be asleep because I need to be up in less thna 5 hours and I can't stop reading. This is getting juicy!
Senator Padme Skywalker chapter 4 . 3/10
Telekensis: the ability to move things with your mind.
Telepathy: the ability to read minds and communicate with other minds.
Two very different powers.
Ava Whitlock chapter 11 . 10/29/2012
The story is too swift-paced. We see no character development of this "Dallas" person. Also, it seems like Bella was too quick to proclaim her undying love for said character. I just find it difficult to wrap my head around the fact that she would, in spite of her past experience with love (coughEdwardcough) be so fast to just let herself take the jump, fall over from the precipice, so to say. Where's the internal conflicts, the second guessing and the hesitations? And, as for the rest of the Cullens, it seems a little unlikely that they would just forget Edward. Out of sight, out of mind, eh? Without having passed the test of trust the answers to which only time can tell, Cullens accepted Dallas into their coven, just after their first encounter, forsaking any further adieu. That doesn't settle well with me.
Like I said, the story isn't bad and the plot is worth the time of the day, but you need to slow down and let it slowly unfold to present an awesome story.

Peace, this is not a "flame", just constructive criticism. :)
L. Lee Anderson chapter 26 . 6/9/2010
This is very good! I can't wait to read the sequel. I was torn between Bella/Dallas and Bella/Edward. But either way there was a half happy ending for Bella. It kind of made me think of a quote from the Harry Potter books 'Neither can live while the other survives' which in this story of course means Edward and Dallas. One more thing that really bothered me was 'Dallas and I's' it should have been Dallas and mine's' Well anyway I will reveiw the sequel tomorrow! Can't wait!
vamplover14 chapter 2 . 2/22/2010
Aw, this is really god!
Stefy101 chapter 1 . 2/6/2010

That was SO col
lucidscreamer chapter 4 . 2/5/2010
Telepathy is mind-reading (Edward's ability). Moving objects with your mind is called telekinesis.
goofy gurl chapter 3 . 2/4/2010
okay okay already im reviewing... this story is something id like to continue reading i hope she gets edward back!
Disney101 chapter 2 . 2/4/2010
JUCIFICS chapter 25 . 2/4/2010
the sequel title should be where it was dark. i love carlisle pls dont make him horrid when is the sequel comin out xoxo