Reviews for As Rain Falls Along The Road
Toxicated-Angelic chapter 8 . 11/20/2009
FANTASTIC STORYLINE! XDXDXD
Haruka chapter 8 . 9/19/2009
So what's gonna happen now?
Mr.Unknown chapter 8 . 8/3/2009
This is one of the best FC fanfics I've ever read. There're lots of them in Japan but sadly I can hardly find a decent one written in English. KUDOS for you! Keep up the good job.
pAmC94 chapter 8 . 7/26/2009
Good to see u've already uploaded the next part...I couldn't have waited after this heart-wrenching end.

Just two things, wasn't Thomas supposed to forget everything after he turned 12, how come he remembered them? And how did he get those pictures of Greecia?
Neohin chapter 8 . 7/4/2009

You gotta upload the next part, please! D: i can't wait to see what happens next, things can't stay this way! NO NO NO
Lala chapter 8 . 6/29/2009
How can you be so cruel to poor Thomas? Killing him like that. *sobsobsob* I'm waiting for part 2 with eagerness. Plz.
ZAINAB chapter 8 . 6/28/2009
REALLY SAD BUT I LOVED THE STORY!HOPE ULL CONTINUE 2 WRITE MORE STORIES 4 THOMAS AND HELGA
toppie chapter 7 . 6/27/2009
why does life have to be so cruel! T.T

nice story!

do you have a sequel for your sequel? LOL
toppie chapter 8 . 6/27/2009
aw... poor helga...

nice story! looking forward to new chapters! .
Neohin chapter 5 . 6/26/2009

how can you be so cruel! now i'll have to wait tommorrow so i can see what is going to happen x_X

please Thomas, don't die!

I'm surprised how strong he is, attacking just after he was wounded so bad O:
Neohin chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
Even tought reading the story with the new character names (and not they Befort children names) is quite confusing sometimes i LOVE how you tell the story as Helga! :D

I wonder what will happen next?...
Neohin chapter 2 . 6/26/2009
Flo, you lucky girl! *envious*
Lala chapter 6 . 5/30/2009
No...NONO!Does it has to be like this...? UPDATE!
Lala chapter 5 . 5/30/2009
O.O Yah KILLED HIM? NO!*throw knives*
pAmC94 chapter 5 . 5/26/2009
*sob* No *sob* :(

Don't kill Thomas, please!

Why should he be punished always 4 something he did ages ago, that too for the one he loves? Why didn't Helga understand how much Thomas loves her beforehand?