Reviews for Exhale
catita55555 chapter 1 . 1/31
Oddly heartbreaking to be honest. His anxiety has given me anxiety.
megp10 chapter 1 . 1/18
Very nice! This does leave me wanting a bit more... WHAT HAPPENS NEXT! I guess i will have to read more of your stories to get more of the satisfying ending instead of the cliff hanger type!
Jeraly chapter 1 . 1/15
I very much liked this story.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/26/2018
A nice moment. Thank you!
mcal chapter 1 . 6/21/2018
Ohhhhhh, I just really really loved all of this: “He stumbled, his lack of balance attributed to his immobility of the last several hours. He stabilized, inches from her, frantically searching out her eyes once more. They made him feel not so numb. Like standing had been worthwhile. She stared back, placing a hand on his arm. His skin burned at the contact. Without a word, she wrapped her arms tightly around his neck, burying her face into his collarbone. Shocked, Draco stood unresponsive, unaware how his heart was suddenly beating in his throat. And he was suffocating all over again, in a completely different way. He reached his arms behind her back, loosely, then tighter, and pulled her to him. He breathed her in, deeply, and when he exhaled, he felt alive.” Intense and brilliant and vivid. And I’m feeling all of that with him. And I’m coming alive with him :) Great oneshot!
Hystaracal chapter 1 . 6/19/2018
This certainly has a more optimistic end... And I love the way you've depicted the chaos of Draco's mind. The feeling of being hopeless and lost is palpable.
amalina899 chapter 1 . 4/16/2018
It is amazing how this simple and short story makes me feel so much. You are a very talented and wonderful writer
amalina899 chapter 1 . 4/16/2018
oh wowww this is intensely beautiful.. made me cry a little
Kelsey441 chapter 1 . 3/24/2018
That was so rawthe weight of everything and the sudden inability to move without the tension, the fear, and the adrenaline.I loved it.
Ardentlyadmired chapter 1 . 2/24/2018
Absolutely beautiful!
Kyonomiko chapter 1 . 10/7/2017
Lovely one shot
Phinoa chapter 1 . 9/19/2017
Oh my wow. This was intense! I absolutely loved it! How does it not have hundreds of reviews yet? The language was spot-on, I think my favourite line was when Draco kept counting the seconds, I could almost hear them tick by as I read. The end ... just perfect. So subtle. You captured a complex story spanning over the course of several years with less than 1500 words, and everything still made sense. I will add this to my favourites at once. Thank you for writing this! xx
jeffthemermaid chapter 1 . 9/19/2017
I loved loved loved this. It was beautiful. I really felt Draco's pain and his relief at the end.
LaBelladoneX chapter 1 . 9/18/2017
That was absolutely beautiful! I may...just may...have teared up.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/15/2015