Reviews for A Chance at Life
Kaede203 chapter 5 . 4/10
I can't wait for the next chapter!
fanficreader.com chapter 5 . 1/10
I love this story! Please update *puppy dog eyes*
I personally think this story should have much more reviews because it's brilliant...*virtual hug* until next time... (I really hope it's soon)
HPMARIE chapter 5 . 12/10/2014
great story, though the book excerpt should be shortened (or put in the story in smaller pieces, maybe as flashbacks once the info becomes relevant)
kariza2013 chapter 5 . 10/2/2014
really like it
Guest chapter 5 . 9/20/2014
Why did you stop? It is an amazing story!
hotcat chapter 5 . 8/31/2014
Sev is an adorable little vampire :) and Kyle interesting werewolf
antipodean chapter 5 . 8/29/2014
Love this fic, hope you one day post another chapter if you get the inspiration!
Amyethious chapter 5 . 8/19/2014
please please contineu
Kat May chapter 5 . 8/18/2014
I know this story probably isn't going to be continued, but I'd still like to express my enjoyment. I liked the fast pace and the get-it-done attitude of Harry's. One bone I'd have to pick however would be the use of exact measurements, especially in short distances. If it doesn't have any bearing on the plot, phrases such as, for example, "a short distance" or "a stone's throw" are much more appealing and, for me at least (not sure about anyone else), give a better visual image.
Sweetdoggie chapter 5 . 7/24/2014
This is a great story. I know the odds of you finishing it are almost nil, but it's sooo good! Anyhow, thanks for sharing your work. (I wouldn't object to you sharing a little more!)
Guest chapter 4 . 6/26/2014
Sev seems too young for harry but I still like the pairing and hope you'll make it realistic
Guest chapter 3 . 6/26/2014
This is the most amazing thing I have read in my life its straight to the point the character development was excellent and there werent boring and unneeded details and I just love harry just the way I imagined him
moreativan chapter 5 . 5/18/2014
I'm really enjoying this story. Are you planning to continue it? Maybe here or on another website?
alex forester chapter 5 . 5/7/2014
i really love this story it so cool .. are you still working on it :)
JoyEternal chapter 5 . 1/30/2014
Oh it's so good please continue this it's one of the best stories with vampire Serverus I've read