Reviews for The Little Mermaid
Lola Kristy chapter 7 . 11/10/2011
Aww i loved the story :) i mean it was like a total -man remake of Little Mermaid (plus extra scenes haha) but it was rly good. :D such a sweet ending.
namine zemyx chapter 7 . 1/28/2011
Awwwe! That was so cute :)
Kataru chapter 7 . 1/10/2011
you're crazy... I was laughing now and then. The ending is rushed but overall it's good. The timeskip T_T somehow made me sad, LMAO, this sounds like your another fairytale to reminisce at - liek remembering those good ole days~ I have fun reading and this is truly a good read.

Thanks for sharing!
whatthehellwasithinkin chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
Somehow the thought that he'd collect weapons isn't really tha tstrange an idea. and I had a smile on my face while reading this. Nice
Kawaii-Neko1246 chapter 7 . 10/27/2009
wow ... nice.. hey it that the ending or not... i can't tell... though it sounds like it could have more... hehe. i liked it though...
seiyuurabu chapter 7 . 10/27/2009
Nice but too short... still want more. Seems like a significant time jump: "It was him. Older,..."
Beautiful Feather chapter 7 . 10/27/2009
Hum. Kinda sad that the story is done with, but I really like this small ending~
Katina Uchiha chapter 7 . 10/27/2009
wow! i love it, it's rly good!
bloodiedangle chapter 7 . 10/27/2009
as sad as I am that this is over, I love the ending.

awsome job.
Kawaii-Neko1246 chapter 6 . 10/26/2009
hehe the earl got what he deserved...btw, love the story so far...i hope to read more...:P
Beautiful Feather chapter 6 . 10/3/2009
whoa... up until this point the story had followed the movie perfectly but this chapter felt kinda rushed from the other well written chapters. I'm curious to see what you will do now that you aren't following the movie anymore.

silverchildakami chapter 6 . 9/30/2009
oh this is so interesting. please continue
Katina Uchiha chapter 6 . 9/27/2009
i liked it a lot! but it seemed a little rushed...
bloodiedangle chapter 6 . 9/27/2009
yay~ you updated :hearts:

cant wait for more -
Heavens final Fall chapter 6 . 9/27/2009
yay i've been waiting for so long omg i love this story and especially the "you get to life" *smirk* part xDD your brilliant but I think that your description for the last fray with the earl was a bit.. uncomplete and a bit too fast. anyway good job keep updating ;)