Reviews for Want
lmill123 chapter 1 . 5/20
Of course Gibbs would never believe Abby would act in such a fashion. But Tony would. This reminded me of the show where Abby sent out e-mails to every woman Tim started to date, claiming Tim was gay and that he was abusive and that he had beaten her up several times when she dated him. Just another example of just how selfish and selfcentered and uncaring Abby really is to the people she claims to care about. All Abby has ever cared about are her wants and needs. Besdies she was the one that dumbed Tim. She was the one that also cheated on him and forgave her. There was a very good reason why Tony had warned Tim not to become involved with Abby. Because Tim was the marrying kind of guy and was loyal. Both things Tony knew wasn't true about Abby. Abby has always been one of those people that wants her cake and eat it too.

Tim really should tell Tony what Abby had done. Because I'm pretty sure that if anyone could fix things for Tim, it would be Tony and he would be sure to tell Sharon that Abby lied and tell her that Abby is really a selfish, selfcentered person that thinks that because she once dated Tim, she has the right to dictate his life. That Abby lied not because as she will claim she loves Tim, but because she can't stand the fact that Tim has moved on and she won't be able to pick him up and then dump him again when she is between boyfriends.
fangirl36 chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
I just found this story awesome finally that witch got hers plz add more chappies
madnessdownunder2 chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
ok!
ILOVEMCGEE chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Finally Abby got what she deserved! Loved this so much!
iizninja chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
I like Abby. She's fun. Yet, when it comes to my Timmy, I kind of want to gag her with a spoon. Thanks for writing this, it was WAY overdue! I loved it! GO MCGEE! :)
aussiedarlin chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
I loved it... I get what you mean. I'm sick of Abby treating McGee the way she does... the questin I now have is what is going to happen next? Is Gibbs gonna say something to McGee? Is McGee just gonna walk away and leave her there?
Akinom.83 chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
This idea is totaly something Abby could come up with - and McGees reaction to it is absolutly justified.

How will the team react, when they find out what Abby did and how McGee responded - I hope it does not end with Tim leaving the team (Abby should be facing Gibbs wrath - yes, she is his favorite, but even she shouldn't be allowed to pull such a stunt).

"Something involving an ice pick and loads of rubbing alcohol but I didn't want McGee to be the bad guy..." - I can totally see Gibbs being the bad guy (he should stand up for Tim just once when Abby is involved)

Btw: I like your writing style :)
bobbybobboo chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
PWWWEEEEEEZE CONTINUE PWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZE

K.
Fed up with this crap chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
lol
kalicious chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
Aw, poor Abby, poor McGee. But I'm always a sucker for a character sob-fest.
flyergrad09 chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
This is fantastic! Abby should have seen that one coming. McGee deserves better!

Nice work!
El Neneo chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
I LOVE THIS!
NCISaddict77 chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
harsh but great. you better be planning to update this!
TheLadyBlackhawk chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
I LOVED IT! I'm with you I love Abby, but I'm so sick of the way she treats McGee. The whole leading him on. I love you McGee that should be enough or I love you McGee...like the way I love...puppies.

Someitmes I wonder who hurts Timmy the most, Abby, or Tony.

Anyway good story. Good flip out of our little Timmy.
princess035 chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
interesting. can't wait to see what the next chapter holds.