Reviews for Family Reunion Revisited
caligo-lux chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
huh...wasnt the team somewhat harsh to murdock?...i mean when would have been the ideal time for him to tell Face about his dad...
I dont get it that they make it such a big break of trust even so it was just ill timing on H.M. part...after all Face's criminal father left him and than did not get straight
i just dont get it...maybe you could clarify*
LuvBunny chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Nice story. Quick question why is it M?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Great story.
wolverbunny chapter 1 . 6/30/2010 sweet
Haro kzoids chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
Gran historia

Me costò leerla (traducirla, si claro con google)pero valió la pena.

Realmente le diste duro a Faz (Face) y Murdock no le fue tan bien, pero estuvo muy entretenida y facil de seguir. ¿Que puedo decir? siempre me ha agradado esa fachada de dulce debilidad que se esconde bajo esa cara bonita. Obviamente no lo dejarìan en el equipo y no llegò a Boina verde sonriendo o sobreviviò en una guerra (eh que es un historia pero algo de real tendrà, aunque basado en ella). Me recuerda a Aramis (Tres mosqueteros).

Gracias por escribirla, realmente la disfruté
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
it was good to see everything work out in the end. Face and murdock are going to be ok and face finally realizes he has a family that loves and wants him.
vendy chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
I really enjoy this story. It is wonderful.
subtleshadeofgrey chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
Wonderful story. I haven't visited the A-Team fandom for a while and was surprised to see new fiction. I love your portrayal of Face and his relationship with Hannibal. Would very much like to see him bond with BA too. Your BA was so supportive without losing his BA-ness:)

I know that Face & Murdock is the most popular friendship pairing and I love that but this made a nice change.

Well done.

All the best

hotshow chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
I just read this story and I loved it. I hope that you will write more.

Thank you.