Reviews for Family Reunion Revisited
peppe1951 chapter 1 . 5/24
I never understood why Face was so mad at Murdock...sure he should have told Face no matter what Bancroft asked. His loyalty should have been to Face first not the man who only sired his friend, and who had many changes to tell Face who he was. He seemed to only care about Ellen. I don't know why he even carried a picture of Face around. Hannibal was the only Father, or Dad that truly loved and cared about Face. Murdock was only trying to help, he just made a mistake...easily forgiven if Face would. Was it so important to know that Bancroft was his father? But I'm glad it turned out right in the end.
I see that you feel the same as all the writers I have read feels about Stockwell...he's an uncaring bastard...
caligo-lux chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
huh...wasnt the team somewhat harsh to murdock?...i mean when would have been the ideal time for him to tell Face about his dad...
I dont get it that they make it such a big break of trust even so it was just ill timing on H.M. part...after all Face's criminal father left him and than did not get straight
i just dont get it...maybe you could clarify*
LuvBunny chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Nice story. Quick question why is it M?
LuvBunny
Guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Great story.
wolverbunny chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
awwwwwwwwwwww...is sweet
Haro kzoids chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
Gran historia

Me costò leerla (traducirla, si claro con google)pero valió la pena.

Realmente le diste duro a Faz (Face) y Murdock no le fue tan bien, pero estuvo muy entretenida y facil de seguir. ¿Que puedo decir? siempre me ha agradado esa fachada de dulce debilidad que se esconde bajo esa cara bonita. Obviamente no lo dejarìan en el equipo y no llegò a Boina verde sonriendo o sobreviviò en una guerra (eh que es un historia pero algo de real tendrà, aunque basado en ella). Me recuerda a Aramis (Tres mosqueteros).

Gracias por escribirla, realmente la disfruté
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
it was good to see everything work out in the end. Face and murdock are going to be ok and face finally realizes he has a family that loves and wants him.
vendy chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
I really enjoy this story. It is wonderful.
subtleshadeofgrey chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
Wonderful story. I haven't visited the A-Team fandom for a while and was surprised to see new fiction. I love your portrayal of Face and his relationship with Hannibal. Would very much like to see him bond with BA too. Your BA was so supportive without losing his BA-ness:)

I know that Face & Murdock is the most popular friendship pairing and I love that but this made a nice change.

Well done.

All the best

Subtleshadeofgrey
hotshow chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
I just read this story and I loved it. I hope that you will write more.

Thank you.