Reviews for What Once Was
Kurai Ummei chapter 37 . 2/28
For starters, holy crap you really did improve by leaps and bounds between the first story and this one! You are a very good speech writer too, good flow and form. Also, I enjoyed how you let Lucius off easy, regardless of his horrid crimes. Having Hermione be the bigger person was very poignant. Most people would be self-centered, hate easily, slow to forgive or forget, and want vengeance; your path instead was wonderful; meaningful. I also liked your less over-dramatic death for Albus, your fawk-apparitions, your little inventions, and all the other little details. Most especially, I absolutely adored your SS/HG intrapersonal relationship, their reactions, their feelings, etc. You did it SO well. Lastly, please, please please, write more! I would enjoy seeing what these two can get up to in potions and in life with solidarity between them, and goals to accomplish.
BlueWater5 chapter 37 . 2/5
Great story!
faultytardis chapter 37 . 10/18/2013
This is really good! I'm not really a fan of Hermione/snape as a romantic pairing, I like them more as close friends. But this story has made me start to ship them haha! Good job on this xx
squeaky521 chapter 37 . 7/8/2013
Lovely story. As was the first one. I'm going to bed now! I stayed up far to late to finish it. I will be starting the 3rd part tomorrow. I'm sure I will enjoy it as much as I did this one.
squeaky521 chapter 28 . 7/8/2013
Fluff is good! Yummy, yummy fluff.
squeaky521 chapter 27 . 7/8/2013
Hmm, a cliffie! I'm ever so glad this story is complete! Can't wait to see how Harry and Ron react to Severus's revelation! Ooh, drama! Tee hee
squeaky521 chapter 11 . 7/5/2013
Wow, I love it! Fierce Hermione is my favorite!
Aisha04 chapter 37 . 6/20/2013
I liked it. The name of the potion was very good. Great plot
Guest chapter 37 . 4/7/2013
I enjoyed reading. Thanks for writing : )
Guest chapter 37 . 7/5/2012
Fabulous- you captured the characters so well, your development of the story was flawlessly paced and aspects from DH were meticulously adapted, while managing to make the story refreshingly original. Quite the feat!
Lorelei Lee chapter 37 . 12/6/2011
Beautiful story! Your grammmar, conventions, and writing style are a breath of fresh air compared to some of the stuff on this site. The plot was more thought out and involved than most, too. I don't care for the HG/SS paring, but you did it the best way possible. I agree that no sequel is needed. Please write more soon!
Ms. Slytherin chapter 37 . 5/12/2011
Again, so fantastic. I love how you you played out the situation between Lucius and Hermione in the end - it WAS a difficult position seeing as she's friends with Draco. I loved how in Changes in Heart it was strictly platonic, but I also like how in this one we got to see them slowly become more attracted to each other. I almost cried when Severus asked her to leave that first time! Love how it all played out in the end, though. So I'm off the read In The End! :)
jjunee chapter 37 . 5/10/2011
It's a great and beautiful story.
chst chapter 37 . 3/7/2011
Great story!
chst chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
It was very nice to read your thoughts about Snape, Darcy and Knightley, because they're so much like my own. First, that I've, too, thought about incoperating HP with Austens world, and secondly, the comparison between the three male characters.

And a nice prequel.