Reviews for What Once Was
PD chapter 37 . 8/25
Hey this story was wonderful! Severus and Hermione are so cute! And I love the scene where they said I love you to each other. It was sweet and matter-of-fact and just lovely.
Well done for getting this story out - I really enjoyed it and am glad that I found it. I always appreciate when Hermione has her own things going on.
Kelsie chapter 14 . 7/25
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YESSSSSSSSSSS. They kissed! Loving this story!
Kelsie chapter 3 . 7/25
I'm sad to hear that not all of your followers read this one. I'm LOVING it so far :) Thank you for making a sequel!
Guest in Europe chapter 37 . 5/11/2015
It is some time since you wrote your two full length stories about Severus and Hermione. I can't believe I only just stumbled across them. They are uniformly brilliant. You strike a fabulous balance between plot, romance, character and canon.

If this your early writing, as you explain on your front page, then I seriously hope you are by now on your way to becoming a published author in your own right.
Thank you.
artemis101814 chapter 37 . 1/15/2015
You write really well. I love the ending with Hermione and Snape, and Harry's eulogy at Dumbledore's funeral almost made me cry.
hayam chapter 37 . 8/21/2014
I enjoyed this story very much. This for once is a story that was able to tell a love story between Snape and Hermione without any fluff. It showed the slow and therefore believable development of a relationship between two people without overshadowing the plot itself. A plot worth to be read - again: great story!
Guest chapter 37 . 8/11/2014
loved it :) surprised it hasn't had more reviews actually
joesbubu chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
Wow... Just wow! Your style in writing is fantastic its like i am almost in the story. I would absolutely love to read more about this story!
Hope u continue with this, its just brilliant!
:DDDD
I have know idea wth my screenname shoes joesbubu. Haha
Guest chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
Woooohoooooo i am melanie from vienna who commented on the other story and told u not to stop and i just now realised this is the secon part :DDDD
Just wanted to say how happy i am right now haha!
Best regards hope u r fine:)
LadyOfThePurpleDragon chapter 18 . 4/29/2014
I thought he was the new Transfiguration professor to replace Minerva as Headmistress since Albus is not Headmaster anymore?
Kurai Ummei chapter 37 . 2/28/2014
For starters, holy crap you really did improve by leaps and bounds between the first story and this one! You are a very good speech writer too, good flow and form. Also, I enjoyed how you let Lucius off easy, regardless of his horrid crimes. Having Hermione be the bigger person was very poignant. Most people would be self-centered, hate easily, slow to forgive or forget, and want vengeance; your path instead was wonderful; meaningful. I also liked your less over-dramatic death for Albus, your fawk-apparitions, your little inventions, and all the other little details. Most especially, I absolutely adored your SS/HG intrapersonal relationship, their reactions, their feelings, etc. You did it SO well. Lastly, please, please please, write more! I would enjoy seeing what these two can get up to in potions and in life with solidarity between them, and goals to accomplish.
BlueWater5 chapter 37 . 2/5/2014
Great story!
nicecane135 chapter 37 . 10/18/2013
This is really good! I'm not really a fan of Hermione/snape as a romantic pairing, I like them more as close friends. But this story has made me start to ship them haha! Good job on this xx
squeaky521 chapter 37 . 7/8/2013
Lovely story. As was the first one. I'm going to bed now! I stayed up far to late to finish it. I will be starting the 3rd part tomorrow. I'm sure I will enjoy it as much as I did this one.
squeaky521 chapter 28 . 7/8/2013
Fluff is good! Yummy, yummy fluff.