Reviews for No More Words
JK chapter 11 . 1/27/2013
I just came across this and had to write a quick review letting you know how much I enjoyed it. Perfect blend of bickering and sweet moments. I am off to see what else you have written!
beanza3 chapter 11 . 7/23/2011
I'm sorry in advance for my review. I'm sure you got a lot of reviews when this was newer praising your work, and I'm not saying they're wrong. I just... reacted differently.

You made Brennan into a total bitch. She physically attacked Booth, attacked him verbally, and mentally scarred him multiple times. Or, if not scarred him, opened old scars. Yet somehow, Booth is the one who has hurt Brennan and needs forgiveness.

You also have the ENTIRE squint squad betray Booth. Cam has been his friend for over 15 years, but I'm supposed to believe that she'd drop him for Brennan at the drop of a hat. Hodgin's ire was unnecessary, and it says a lot about your view of the squint squad's relationship. If they're that easily turned against Booth, they've never cared about him at all. If you wrote the gravedigger eps, you'd probably have Booth go all out in saving Brennan, and no one but Brennan even care about Booth. "Oh, he's at the bottom of the ocean, trapped alive? Well, he hasn't realized his feelings for Brennan yet, so let’s leave him there."

Poor Booth. I wanted to give him a hug, tell him to screw Brennan and the squint squad (Keep in mind, Brennan is one of my favorite characters, and Booth is my least favorite.) However, you tear him apart. If I was him, I’d tell Brennan if she left, she wouldn’t be coming back to a partnership, and if she did leave, I’d have broken it up. You don’t treat you’re partner with such disregard… Or beat on him for that matter. If Booth had treated Brennan in such a way, most reviewers would be calling the domestic abuse hotline, plus, it’s OOC for Brennan to attack Booth that viciously.

And what you said about his “hurtful” words… Some were meant in jest (friends joke with friends after all) and nothing else was really that hurtful. People have flaws, people aren’t always perfectly nice. No, it shouldn’t be supported, but Brennan/Angela/everyone else acts like he called her a whore and then bitch-slapped her. And she yells at him for attempting to give her hope that she’ll have someone. When in any possible universe is that a bad thing. But she goes after him in an un-Brennan-like way, just because she thinks he doesn’t want her. As if she is some prize that he’d be an idiot for not risking everything to get, instead of a normal (though brilliant) person with flaws like everyone else, and a lot of baggage he’d need to shoulder. Why would it be such an awful thing if Booth didn’t love her in a romantic sense. We all know he does, but… Why does everyone act like he’d be the devil? If he didn’t love her, he didn’t, and he can’t help that.

You honestly made me vote for Booth getting over Brennan, and dating Perotta, and leaving Brennan loveless and alone. I was dissatisfied at the ending, because it was a “let’s hate on Booth fest” and treated Brennan like a flawless little doll.

However, kudos to being one of the only people on the ff-verse to write a story where Booth isn’t aware of his feelings and Brennan is. It was an interesting read due to that and your lovely writing style. My angry reaction is a testament to your skills at a writer –normally when I come across a storyline I don’t like I just quit it and move on (why waste my time?). But you’re writing hooked me, and kept me going, even when I wanted to beat up every single girl (Rebecca, Brennan, Angela, Cam…) for treating Booth like some type of soul-less monster.

Happy writing! :S
awesomevegetarian chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
Was very glad when she didn't just fall into Booth's arms- Good fanfic
xoxokiss210 chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
a seriously fabulous
anonymous.individual chapter 11 . 12/8/2009
brilliant :) absolutely loved bones' character.
lunadea21 chapter 11 . 7/16/2009
Ah, I just found out that I never reviewed the last chapter. So ashamed of myself. I loved the glimpses into their correspondence over the last few months of her trip, that was wonderful, and artfully interjected into the present text of the story (hope my meaning there made sense). The mistletoe was a great addition at the end, and it was not an overly sappy moment.

I do love that Parker was such a big part of Booth's realization without causing it, and that he is so important to Bones in his own right. He has always been one of my favorite characters.

Hugs on a great story.
saragillie chapter 11 . 7/10/2009
Well written. I thoroughly enjoyed it.
bearlee-there chapter 11 . 5/31/2009
First, I apologize for the delay in my comments. Summery weather beckoning me to be outside and the rest of that (sometimes) annoying real life such as my work has kept me from a proper reply.

Lovely end to a wonderful story. I think you hit just the right note. Sweet, hot, light-hearted but serious... The interaction between them was not too sweet - much the same as I would expect it to be, should we ever get our wish on screen. I think I'd label it affectionate bickering.

The device of answering the readers' questions about the resolution to some of their stickier issues with snippets of emails was quite inspired.

Something about the whole paragraph that contained this line - "I may have been slow to come to my senses, but believe me when I say there is no part of you I cannot love," made me tear up. There's a depth to these two characters that should not just be ignored.

Thank you for entertaining me. I so appreciate it. :)
Queen Peacock chapter 11 . 5/27/2009
Great story you should continue this. QP
blc chapter 11 . 5/25/2009
Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful. And I love the intercuts with the emails. So natural and so very them. Hooray!
crazeeria chapter 11 . 5/25/2009
I loved your story! It was very well done and I have yet to read a story where booth was clueless about his feelings so it was unique!If I was Angela I'm pretty sure I would have given him a black eye lol
crazycamera chapter 11 . 5/24/2009
So glad it ended on such a nice high note!
HawkAngel XD chapter 11 . 5/24/2009

DoctorSweets chapter 11 . 5/24/2009
this was a fantastic chapter and a fantastic story. I love how you mixed their emails in with the present story. What a great technique!
ilovemclife chapter 11 . 5/24/2009
aw so very cute. loved how the emails were placed here and there in the chapter. great job. loved it! :)