Reviews for Titan Knight
crestoflight3 chapter 2 . 7/2/2014
You have these characters down so well! Great job with them! That ending commentary with Raven was wonderfully done!
Karkadinn chapter 10 . 7/6/2009
This is an amusing little story so far. Some of the prose is a wee bit clunky, but you make up for it with lots of offhand humor and touching little details that keep the whole complex pseudo-family feel rolling. Pairing Control Freak up with his thematic opposite was pretty inspired, too, a great combo pack use of two lesser villains. Looking forward to seeing what you do with the rest of the story.
Cylor chapter 10 . 7/2/2009
This really is, and continues to be, damn funny.

Of course, you know that. But I just thought I'd say so here, to 1) add to the review tally (though I realize I probably don't really count), and 2) let you know I'm not dead.
ThEnAmEsGiGi chapter 4 . 6/7/2009
Wait why is Beast Boy so embarassed about waking up with Starfire? Is it because he was a little too excited about that? Anyway it was funny his panic.
Cylor chapter 9 . 6/6/2009
"If I told you what it was, you probably wouldn't even try it."
Cylor chapter 6 . 5/17/2009
I do love your characterization. It's extremely easy to both visualize everything you describe and "hear" all of the dialogue, which means both are very true to form.

I also still feel vaguely sorry for Beast Boy...kind of...maybe...a little bit.
Miss Bloody Shining chapter 6 . 5/14/2009
Cool chapter!

I hope you keep it up!
singhamn chapter 4 . 5/3/2009
love the story:D but i didn't realy understnd what happen between star and bb...i read it like 10 times not understanding...if u could explain it qould be wonderful:D
Miss Bloody Shining chapter 4 . 5/1/2009
Cool Chapter.

I like especially the end.

Keep it up!
Cylor chapter 4 . 4/30/2009
I've said it before, but it's worth repeating: this is hands down some of the absolute best Beast Boy viewpoint narrative I've ever read.
Miss Bloody Shining chapter 3 . 4/29/2009
Its cool!

I like your writin style.

Please update soon
Miss Bloody Shining chapter 2 . 4/24/2009
Its very good.

I cant really wait to red the next chapter!

Please update soon
Cylor chapter 2 . 4/24/2009
Heh heh heh heh heh. This is going to be quite a ride!