Reviews for New Moon EPOV
Music chapter 22 . 9/8
I made a playlist on Spotify with the songs on the beginning to listen to this, and found out some other songs!

Two Tongues - The Swell Season
Sometimes you can't make it on your own - U2

I'll post some more as soon as I find
WickedGreene13 chapter 1 . 6/4
I've been following this story for years, before having an account on this site. While everyone knows how the story ends, it's still a shame your version in Edward's point of view remains unfinished. I truly hope you will one day return to finish this version.
alaskanbirdfriend chapter 31 . 5/1
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
alaskanbirdfriend chapter 5 . 5/1
*crys*
alaskanbirdfriend chapter 2 . 5/1
Become a real writer right now
Melissa chapter 31 . 8/26/2015
So close to the end of the story it's killing me! Please finish it I have to know how the ride home goes, what happens when they get there with the Cullen's, what Charlie does when he brings her home and everything in Edwards mind while she sleeps, what he is thinking and the thoughts of his family during the vote, and how he decides to ask her to marry him,,,,, please please please finish this,,,,
Zu chapter 22 . 5/2/2015
I Definitely liked IT much more than Meyer's! It made me cry. It was... Fullfiling. Thank you.
Cassandra chapter 30 . 4/24/2015
I'm sorry to hear about your friend, my condolences. But, on a lighter note, I'm loving this story your writing is incredible. It's almost like I'm reading Stephenie Meyer again and can't get enough. I've noticed there is only one chapter left in the current updates and really hope there is more to come as, if memory serves, there is still a lot of the story left. Can't wait to read the rest, thank you for this fanfiction.
LoverOfLoveStories chapter 31 . 11/13/2014
Thanks for the amazing story! I sincerely hope you finish this someday since you are so close. I loved this chapter!
LoverOfLoveStories chapter 30 . 11/13/2014
Sorry to hear about your friend but I hope you have found comfort in life and success with your books!
LoverOfLoveStories chapter 29 . 11/13/2014
Nice job again!
LoverOfLoveStories chapter 28 . 11/13/2014
Love all the Voultori detail!
LoverOfLoveStories chapter 27 . 11/13/2014
Great job in showing the desperation Edward was experiencing as they made their way back to Aro!
LoverOfLoveStories chapter 26 . 11/12/2014
Back to Aro again but at least this time we have Alice.
LoverOfLoveStories chapter 25 . 11/12/2014
Aww...Edward happiness and contentment is infectious. Great job!