Reviews for In Sights Unseen
gaul1 chapter 8 . 12/28/2005
good story so far, sad that i probably wont see another chapter, as this was last updated a few years ago, but good story none the less
Ragnhild chapter 8 . 4/14/2004
I know this story is quite old now, but... WOW! It is GREAT.
Draconious chapter 8 . 3/12/2004
Man... I hope you continue your story. I am adding this to the list of stories I absolutely must read to the finish!
Draconious
Metropolis-Rising chapter 2 . 2/11/2003
Excellent work. I've always thought that Xander never got the respect that he deserved. especially with the show's uneven writing of him. Super support guy one minute, catty brat the next. Excited to see more.
Megan chapter 1 . 11/22/2002
That's it, this is one of the best written stories I've ever read. You can mess the characters up, put them through hell, change them all around and still they're canon. Plus, I can feel their pain. Your prose is sharp and precise and beautiful, there are no wasted words here. Marvelous, marvelous job. I truly wish you would finish this because the not knowing how it will end is simply agony.
Flatlander Jr chapter 8 . 8/29/2002
This is an amazing story. You're characterization of Xander is right on the mark. I've loved the entire story, and I'm glad Xander finally managed to face his fears and tell Buffy everything about who he was. please continue this story soon. please?
Jacob M. Bosch chapter 8 . 2/13/2002
Angst galore. I love it. I liked Xander's father's view on humanity. And his reasons for pretending to be a drunk. Which convices me of how evil the guy can be.
Amelia chapter 7 . 2/8/2002
More please :)
Varthan chapter 7 . 2/7/2002
You've captured Xander's inner turmoil completely and the upcoming conflict between the Scoobies and his father should be interesting.
Drake Roberts chapter 7 . 2/7/2002
Thank you for updating. I can't wait to see where this story is going!
RobC chapter 7 . 2/7/2002
Wow, his Dad's not the smartest demon in the world is he? "I pretended to be a drunk human and beat you so you'll see how bad they are." Looking forward to Xander toasting his old man soon. Good chapter, please keep them coming.
DaBear chapter 7 . 2/7/2002
welll damnnn, that coulda came in handy earlier LoL. Great story so far, hurry up with the next part :)
Drake Roberts chapter 6 . 2/4/2002
This story is awesome! I love it! Truly, I don't know enough flowery language and compliments to fully convey how much I enjoyed reading this. Please update soon. I NEED to know what happens next.
lwbush chapter 6 . 2/4/2002
Once more, you've taken our beloved characters, pulled them apart, turned them inside out, put all the pieces back together in a different way and come up with truer characterizations than we often see in the show itself lately. I felt Xander's horror and anguish inside myself. I can't wait to see what you have in store for us next.
Varthan chapter 6 . 2/4/2002
Write the next one soon.