Reviews for A Hop, Skip, and a Puddle Jump Away
Fallen's child chapter 8 . 9/29/2013
it's like having another castiel! Please update soon!
Vi-Violence chapter 8 . 2/6/2013
This looks good, please update.
Hawkcam1996 chapter 8 . 4/18/2012
This seems to be the best Supernatural/Stargate xover I've read so far. You should continue this. I'd like to see how Sam and Dean react to a Wraith.
debookworm01 chapter 8 . 1/5/2012
Are you going to continue this? Please do?
Panther Moon chapter 8 . 10/22/2011
Please continue this! I really like your writing style so far, and the plot development is excellent. Great work so far!
elquendi chapter 8 . 10/21/2011
please say you're going to update this sometime soon... it's hilarious! I loved your characterisation of Dean- pressing the button without knowing what it does!- and you introduced Ronon and Sheppard in a very amusing manner :)
Datalicious chapter 8 . 8/24/2011
I'm enjoying this fic way too much :'D Are you going to make the next chapter soon?
Alluring Alliteration chapter 8 . 6/13/2011
So much joy for this you don't even know...
Oxymironic chapter 8 . 6/6/2011
That parting shot from Ronan was great. I like cake, too. Only without so much icing.
Andriabow chapter 8 . 4/23/2011
Great chapter, please continue the story.
Shush.Mummy Writing chapter 8 . 3/10/2011
Thanks for the story so far - feels like it's just into it's stride. Are you going to continue?
OUT.FOR.A.WALK.BITCH chapter 8 . 2/26/2011
Would it be rude to just yell MORE! Because, that's what I first thought after finishing the last chapter. Really good. Ronon rules, and please write more!
snowblind14 chapter 8 . 1/29/2011
the story so far has a lot of humor from SPN and SGA, but mostly from SPN. i like it :) keep it up
SeraphimXII chapter 8 . 12/24/2010
XD this is amusing! I like it. therefore I will be waiting for updates. :P i can't wait to read more! this was funny.

XII