Reviews for Rosario to Ranma Half
Guest chapter 3 . 1/16/2019
Plz con8
Kisa tracer chapter 3 . 12/17/2012
This is well done and I love the story. Can't wait to read more.
Ranmaleopard chapter 3 . 1/11/2012
this is extremely awesome and interesting i cant wait to see what happens next please continue!
god of all chapter 3 . 5/31/2011
Great chapter and story so far pleases continue this story soon.
Igfry chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
Funny
Shinzochi chapter 3 . 3/24/2011
ROTFL, i am looking forward to reading more of this. (_)
LycanRed chapter 3 . 1/27/2011
I've only just started getting into the RosarioVampire series, but I've been a devout fan of Ranma1/2 for some time, and I am well versed in the Darkstalkers story, having played the game when I was younger. All in all you've done a good job with holding to the characterization of the main players, though I do have some concerns about Ranma. I understand that he is not the same person he was in the canon, but I just have a hard time believing that he would rely on someone to such an extent that he would release R-Moka to take care of every baddy they come across. I can see it being accidental, but in the fight against the three lizardboys, he purposely removed the rosary. Ranma is a bit too stubborn to let a few scratches keep him from dispensing with an ass whooping, especially against foes as relatively weak as them, double especially with Kurono there and in attack mode.

I digress, you're writing is solid, nothing to be said on grammer or spelling, which is always important, and I am looking forward to seeing the direction this story takes. Eagerly awaiting the next chapter,

PeaceOut

LycanRed
RanmaChaos chapter 3 . 12/6/2010
Good chapter! Please continue to UPDATE!
FateBurn chapter 3 . 11/16/2010
good story please update.
BatSpyder487 chapter 3 . 11/13/2010
AWESOME! I LOVE IT!
Hiryo chapter 3 . 10/29/2010
I loved how you wrote this chapter and await until you get out your next grand one!

Please update soon!
Cylon One chapter 3 . 10/17/2010
Had no problem with the wait.

Just happy got a great update.
Dumbledork chapter 3 . 10/17/2010
I like the idea for the crossover but not that you've turned Ranma into a total douche.

Honestly, even if most of Ranma's ki is sealed he should still be able to use his special techniques. You should also get rid of the anime only stuff like the bat (who's really annoying) and Moka's transformation.

The story's also following the original story much too closely. Just check out Black Dragon's Ranma/RV crossover 'Big human on Campus'. It's much more interesting.
CyberAngelOne chapter 3 . 10/17/2010
Nice to see that you are still with us. I wander when they will be able to see Ranma true power.
pensuka chapter 1 . 8/22/2010