Reviews for A Picture's Worth A Thousand Words
PhillyGirl27 chapter 1 . 8/2/2016
Extremely well done story, Karen! Loved the humor, excitement, and romance that you put into your plot! And your characters were just the right blend of traits that I wish this had happened in one of JE's books! Maybe you can co-author the next one? ;-) Thanks! -Kathy
Guest chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
I love your stories, they are so funny.
deviates322 chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
Aww loved this one!
alix33 chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
How rude of that Burg Beacon photographer, I reckon, intruding on Ranger and Stephanie's private alley.
Bless Tank and the excellent payback he devised for Joe.
"Bobby's been shot in the leg and has been taken to the hospital. I have to go." "Oh, my God – is he okay?" "Flesh wound. So far, he's gotten three nurses' phone numbers and one offer of marriage." - Those nurses have excellent taste in Merry Men, IMO.
Rangeralltheway chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Cute story.
Chandar chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
I just found these one shots. So funny! Thanks
carrotmusic chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
Loved you story. The pranks were outstanding, and the ending events were just perfect. Thanks for sharing.
RangerLuv2 chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Love it! Thanks for the great story. You hit another one out of the park.
mssmith chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Laughed my ass off reading this one! Thanks for the oh so fun O/S, I loved it!
ElleWhyInIn chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
I loved it! Great pratical jokes - should have known Lester would get involved! I loved how you brought them back togethere to remain friends! Thank you so much for sharing!

Lynn
Dherea chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Great story! I was cracking up at them going back and forth, especially when Joe found out abiut the ED add...great ending. Joe will always be her friend and hero, but Ranger is her true love!
Mik N'jirnav chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
Amazing story. I laughed so hard at the funny bits, I was pounding my desk and hooting! Then it got hot, and then it got serious, and it was all GREAT!
Hunter on Maui chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
This is such a great piece. Such a great, complete story in so few words. Loved Ranger's lines about what they were doing in the alley. The bumper sticker was clever and funny beyond words. "But I have something better – I have the love of the woman you've become." That's got to be one of the most romantic lines ever. Thank you for sharing.

Hunter
Happy.BABE.Zsadist.Emmett chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
Love it!

She should frame both front page articles and keep them to remember the love of her life and joe by.

Nice revenge games!
lea-pee chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
Brilliant story telling, well done. I loved it.