Reviews for the Chronicles of a Unique Connection
d-kronk chapter 35 . 3/10/2013
I love that Derek knew that Penelope wouldn't go back to sleep and left the note for her with the coffee pot.
d-kronk chapter 31 . 3/10/2013
Great chapter. I'm glad that Emily can confide in Penelope, I like how their relationship has progressed. And I love that she's ready with Derek and love him showing up on her balcony.
d-kronk chapter 30 . 3/10/2013
I'm really glad she's back in Virginia. I really like her special day with James and Derek's thoughts about them. And I hope her and JJ can become close again.
d-kronk chapter 29 . 3/10/2013
I'm really glad that Derek talked to Emily about his feelings and she convinced him to call Penelope. And I love that Penelope told him just what Emily had said.
d-kronk chapter 28 . 3/10/2013
I'm really glad Pen is moving back and that her and Derek were able to work out a compromise to ease them back into things. And I love the idea of her staying at Emily's.
d-kronk chapter 27 . 3/9/2013
I'm glad she's thinking about going back to Virginia and I love that Derek is willing to move to New York.
d-kronk chapter 26 . 3/9/2013
That was definitely an eventful first date. I love the description of the restaurant and I'm really glad he didn't let her run and made her talk out what she was feeling.
d-kronk chapter 25 . 3/9/2013
Great chapter. I'm so glad to see they are going on a date.
d-kronk chapter 24 . 3/9/2013
I really like Mac talking to her and playing Devil's advocate. And I love her finally admitting to Mac that he was right, she would have ran.
d-kronk chapter 23 . 3/9/2013
I'm so glad they made it through that battle and love that Derek was there to surprise her. And I'm glad he took the opportunity to kiss her and tell her that he's all in.
d-kronk chapter 22 . 3/9/2013
Wonderful chapter! I love that she went there... again knowing about the child abuse cases and that she put aside where they are at now to go there for him. I like her talk with Fran about his reactions to those cases and I love Derek's talk with Fran too.
d-kronk chapter 21 . 3/9/2013
Yay. I'm glad he followed her and told her that he deserved a chance to say what he was thinking. And he did good... for the most part. But he got his point across and he's getting his chance. Hopefully he won't screw up.
d-kronk chapter 20 . 3/9/2013
Man... another heartbreaking chapter. I'm hoping for happy soon. I'm glad that James did go to her and tell her how he felt. And poor Derek, finding that box waiting for him...
d-kronk chapter 19 . 3/9/2013
Man... I hope he goes after her and convinces her that he loves her that way too.
d-kronk chapter 18 . 3/9/2013
I'm glad she opened up to JJ and Emily and told them about all that had happened in her life, hopefully that is the first step to her being ready to go back to Quantico.