Reviews for the Chronicles of a Unique Connection
MiaDame chapter 33 . 8/11/2009
Well I fully expect to read the moment they tell James and Fran, That's for sure. Another beautiful chapter! Can't wait for more :)
PinkAngel17 chapter 32 . 8/10/2009
Another great chapter! Loved the girls' reactions to Penelope saying 'yes' to Derek's purposal. And the last part with Hotch was so sweet! Loved when Hotch told Penelope he'd break Morgan's knees if he broke her heart! :)
Leigh59 chapter 32 . 8/10/2009
About time! great up date.
MiaDame chapter 32 . 8/10/2009
Aw, I love those two together too much! I just wish JJ and Pen would be back the way they were before... More soon please :)
SavinGrace chapter 31 . 8/7/2009
It's about time for our favorite couple.

Lord, but I hope Hotch handle's Em's surprise okay.
Baily007 chapter 31 . 8/6/2009
Aw...SO cute!
celticstarwolf chapter 31 . 8/6/2009
oh honey that was just wonderful esecpially loved hon Derek came to her window that was just romance and sweet more please
MrsShemarMoore chapter 31 . 8/6/2009
If you could see my face you would laugh at me... There are tears in my eyes and one on the right side of my cheek!

Love this chapter more then you will ever know! His proposal was amazing! thank you for another great chapter in this another great story!
PinkAngel17 chapter 31 . 8/6/2009
Aw! Yay, she said yes! The balcony scene was so cute! Loved it! And Emily's pregnant! Next chapter soon please!
Leigh59 chapter 31 . 8/6/2009
About time! I'm glad she came around.
MiaDame chapter 31 . 8/6/2009
Squee! I absolutely loved this chapter! Though I don't like the fact she doesn't work with the BAU anymore...

Cheer for the update! There are too few these days :))
emzypemzy chapter 30 . 8/2/2009
Brililant chapter! Loking forward to more, really love it!
celticstarwolf chapter 30 . 8/1/2009
that was both bittersweet and wonderful. the sad goodbye from mac and stella but the fun with the team it was all wonderful more please
PinkAngel17 chapter 30 . 8/1/2009
Aw! The first part was kinda sad, but the end was so sweet! Loved how they gave her a welcome home party and Penelope and Emily's chat at the end was great too!
MiaDame chapter 30 . 8/1/2009
Sque! Wonderful chapter! I LOVED it! More soon please! :)
312 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »