Reviews for the Chronicles of a Unique Connection
d-kronk chapter 19 . 3/9/2013
Man... I hope he goes after her and convinces her that he loves her that way too.
d-kronk chapter 18 . 3/9/2013
I'm glad she opened up to JJ and Emily and told them about all that had happened in her life, hopefully that is the first step to her being ready to go back to Quantico.
d-kronk chapter 17 . 3/9/2013
Finally. Now he just needs to get up the courage to tell her how he feels.
d-kronk chapter 16 . 3/9/2013
I'm glad they all came to see her. And I like the intervention, she needs it and I'm really hoping they are successful and get her to go back.
d-kronk chapter 15 . 3/9/2013
I'm glad she talked to Mac about the message and she should have given him permission to smack Derek, obviously someone needs too. :-)
d-kronk chapter 14 . 3/9/2013
Man... what a sad chapter. It sucks that Derek blew off the drinks and missed his opportunity. I'm glad she got the chance to say goodbye to everyone else though and got to spend some quality time with James before she left.
d-kronk chapter 13 . 3/9/2013
As much as I don't like her running away, sometimes you do just need a break and to get away for a bit. Hopefully it will be just the three months and they can use the time to work on themselves and Penelope can get back to herself not her persona.
d-kronk chapter 12 . 3/9/2013
I'm glad Fran was there to talk to Derek. And hopefully he listens to her and finally figures out what he wants.
d-kronk chapter 11 . 3/9/2013
I'm glad James got Derek thinking... and that he understands what Penelope meant... really smart for a 6 year old.
d-kronk chapter 10 . 3/9/2013
I really like James. And I like him calling Penelope out on her and Derek fighting and his observations. I hope she doesn't leave, or that James says something to Derek about it...
d-kronk chapter 9 . 3/9/2013
Aww... I love Penelope immediately dropping everything to go to James and her supporting him is great. I like that the two of them have had that conversation and her phone call with Derek is heartbreaking, even though it needed to be said. Hopefully they can work things out.
d-kronk chapter 8 . 3/9/2013
I really like his son immediately liking Penelope and I love her being there to ease the two of them into their relationship.
d-kronk chapter 7 . 3/9/2013
That is definitely a surprise. And I really like Penelope recognizing the look and immediately stopping her rant, even though she would definitely deserve to rant about that. I'm glad she's going with him to the park.
d-kronk chapter 6 . 3/9/2013
Love this! I love the imagery of Penelope dragging Derek into the conference room and telling him he's been acting like a jerk. Sometimes you just need to do that. And I love his apology.
d-kronk chapter 5 . 3/9/2013
I really like that he went to her and her confession that those girls intimidate her, even if Derek didn't comment on it. And I love her comforting him.
314 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »