Reviews for Dreams Made of Reality
muito bom
FREAKTONIGHT chapter 2 . 6/3/2012
This is so awesome 3
slowpokesheep chapter 2 . 3/11/2012
Cute story! Dan seemed a bit out of character. Little to submissive but other than that I loved it!
7gifts chapter 2 . 4/1/2011
I'm glad they were finally honest with each other.
mayfair22 chapter 2 . 5/8/2010
I loved it...I laughed and smiled and fell in love with Dan all over again through this;)
Mfoto chapter 2 . 12/8/2009
loved this :D
Alice in June chapter 2 . 11/12/2009
'Absolutely no use at all.'

YES. Your Blair voice is flawless :). She gets people- their nastiness and their malice.

'that she has a steady conscience, like that of Dan Humphrey’s'

That's just gold, yo. :D

'Once again, she notes the almost.'

And I really, really liked this. Your Blair has a gentle side but it's not 'OH WOE IS ME AND MY UNSHOWABLE PAIN WAH WAH'. You show a side that wistful but a little wise at the same time.

I liked the involvement of Eleanor and Dorota in her life because it added to the content of the fic and when I started watching GG, Blair's mom existed. I'm bitter, okay?

I've always, always wanted to read a fic where Blair pursued Dan and oh, you do not disappoint. She's predictable with her wrath towards the mystery girl and her plotting because she knows the Dan can't resist her. (And she just shows up with strawberries and a smile? HEE.)

'Dan, on the other hand, seems to have the perfect grasp of both.'

Again- love Blair's insight into other people's minds. She's delusional at times but she gets people more a lot.

'And Dan and she are prime ironic examples of it.'

Your Blair is also a little more grown up than the one in the show which makes me happy because immaturitysuck.

The confession scene is lovely and it's heartwarming- Dan comes off so sincere and Blair is comes off charming.

'This is a very good moment.'

This is very good way to end :D.
Alice in June chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
There's something very graceful and elegant about how you portray them and it's very realistic because they're Dan and Blair. I love that Blair still has her bite, she's not going to talk sweet to him because she should or whatever.

'“Why do you look like you are going to a funeral?” she questions curiously.'

I can totally picture Leighton saying this for some reason- the image is vivid.

'His dreams take on a new direction tonight.'

And this is why you're cool, you manage to make it sound not filthy. XD

'And he’s going to patiently wait for that day.'

Uhm yay :). The last part is sweet and it's fun and light :).
addisonkarev chapter 2 . 7/19/2009
So sad it's finished it was awesome ! :D
Josherz18 chapter 2 . 6/15/2009
I loved it, I needed something happy to read, It seems every D/B story is angst. Which I like angst as much as anyone, most of the time.
PhobicBee chapter 2 . 5/31/2009
Zomg! I loved this. Dan/Blair is one of my favorite couples on GG. I think you captured the wistfulness on Dan's part very well. I also like the transition of Blair's behavior towards him. And as for Blair's part, I like her reactions towards liking him. It's equal parts hilarious and sad because of the Serena bit. And yeah, Penn Badgley naked would make my day. -happy sigh-. Anyhow great job, I hope you continue to write more of them. I would so read it. :)
Evil's Sidekick chapter 2 . 5/30/2009
This is pretty much better than the show, coz the show DID NOT HAVE THIS. WAY TO GO, MAN! I LOVE THIS!
BiskElle chapter 2 . 5/23/2009
One thing all 'dair' fics seem to have in common? They are all remarkably well-written. And this one is no exception. Short and sweet, I loved it. Looking forward to any more BlairxDan fics you may be brewing *hint hint* ;)

XOXO
4GetYesterday chapter 2 . 5/19/2009
I haven't read a good Dan/Blair story in a long time and this was lovely.
slimkay chapter 2 . 5/3/2009
I am a man of few words, but WOW. I am totally speechless. This is as great as it gets in terms of DB fic. WOW. Even if it seems they are together, I'd love to see you continue this fic and explore challenges and problems that those two lovebirds may face (Chuck, Serena, College, Social Class, etc.). Your writing style is just great and refreshing, and I hope you'll keep it that way.

Congrats, again!