Reviews for Tapas at Twilight
Littlemiss53 chapter 28 . 1/1/2012
I love love this story! Well written and all the twists... I couldn't put it down!
caseytabwizz chapter 31 . 12/18/2011
I love it! Its sooo good! Great job! Keep writing! Your really good!
Noble Korhedron chapter 31 . 12/13/2011
This is the best food story I've found since 'The Workshop' got pulled! Nice job!
Noble Korhedron chapter 8 . 12/13/2011
Story's good but your recepie names are even better - they make me #LMAO! :-P
Needlessly Complicated chapter 9 . 12/10/2011
Does Paula dean like butter?

I can't believe you went there! :)
Needlessly Complicated chapter 6 . 12/10/2011
Is this based on the movie barber shop or something ( never remember the name)?
Siriusmunchkin chapter 29 . 12/9/2011
Those were really sweet. Loved the note from Edward. Sort of reminds me of Rodney Atkins song about the father of his date cleaning his gun, and then him doing it to his daughter's date.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 28 . 12/9/2011
A wonderful epilgogue. They got their honeymoon baby. Even though they weren't able to stay in Chicago, Jake and Nessie stayed together and now 1.5 children. Not sure I can imagine Alice with three kids. That's just scary. Needed a coule tissues to get through this chapter. Thanks again for a great story.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 27 . 12/8/2011
Another totally awesome chapter. The Mom's and Alice did good. And that Alice and Jasper got married at the same time is bonus stuff. So does Edward know that he will be doing his residency in Chicago?
Siriusmunchkin chapter 26 . 12/8/2011
Betting Edward gets to finish his residency in Chicago. Bella will be so proud of him. And James and Victoria got what they deserved. Maybe a little less than they deserved, but enough to satisfy me. I would make a WAG that the wedding is planned for within the next weeks.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 25 . 12/8/2011
So now Alice and Jasper are basically engaged. Have Emmett and Rosalie set a date? Bella's wedding dress is bought. The Mom's and Alice have the plan in place. They just need to have Edward and Bella get the license. Or maybe that's been taken care of? James is going to go down, and go down big. If Jessica had any plans to really help James I'd hunt her down and kill her myself.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 24 . 12/8/2011
Can't believe it just keeps getting better. But it does. The way they had Nessie make the announcement about Edward being her bio-dad was awesome. She is so happy. And Edward and Bella will never let her forget that Eric loved her as his own, and so do his parents. That Bella had been honest with her from the start is the right way to go. So many people aren't honest with their children and it causes nothing but heartbreak. Eric's parents will probably be thrilled to know that the man who donated the sperm for Eric to even have a daughter will now be her father. And yes! Jessica did step up to the plate and tell Bella what James is trying to do. He is so going down the tubes between the video of Victoria handing over money and Jessica's testimony. She'll be welcome at Tapas for as long as she wants a job.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 23 . 12/8/2011
Just keeps getting better. Bet the necklace was also an heirloom from Edward's family. He was adopted. Was he adopted be Carlisle and Esme because he was the son of a brother or siste? Will we find this out? Still waiting to find out what Jessica is supposed to be doing. Will she disappoint James? Certainly hope so. Is she really a single mom?
Siriusmunchkin chapter 22 . 12/8/2011
Unbelieveable! The icing on the cake. Did Edward only donate once? Does he have any other children? It really doesn't matter because he is Nessie's dad and that's what counts. Is Jessica maybe feeling a little guilt over what she's doing for James? Certainly hope so. Like will she confess? Certainly hope so. Did they check her references? She obviously lied about at least one former place of employment or I doubt Bella would have hired her.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 21 . 12/8/2011
Cannot stop laughing here. I may just wake the neighbors kids if I don't stop. Not funny about what happened to Renesmee. Really funny and totally loved Jacob saying he was her boyfriend. Edward being her biological father has got to be the most brilliant coup since ever! I was with Edward thinking she was Eric's. Never paid any attention other than they got along so well and he was overly overprotective of her. Her calling him dad was so on it isn't even funny. So now what are they going to do? Will they ever tell her?
2,202 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »