Reviews for Tapas at Twilight
My Daddy is Snape chapter 6 . 12/10/2011
Is this based on the movie barber shop or something ( never remember the name)?
Siriusmunchkin chapter 29 . 12/9/2011
Those were really sweet. Loved the note from Edward. Sort of reminds me of Rodney Atkins song about the father of his date cleaning his gun, and then him doing it to his daughter's date.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 28 . 12/9/2011
A wonderful epilgogue. They got their honeymoon baby. Even though they weren't able to stay in Chicago, Jake and Nessie stayed together and now 1.5 children. Not sure I can imagine Alice with three kids. That's just scary. Needed a coule tissues to get through this chapter. Thanks again for a great story.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 27 . 12/8/2011
Another totally awesome chapter. The Mom's and Alice did good. And that Alice and Jasper got married at the same time is bonus stuff. So does Edward know that he will be doing his residency in Chicago?
Siriusmunchkin chapter 26 . 12/8/2011
Betting Edward gets to finish his residency in Chicago. Bella will be so proud of him. And James and Victoria got what they deserved. Maybe a little less than they deserved, but enough to satisfy me. I would make a WAG that the wedding is planned for within the next weeks.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 25 . 12/8/2011
So now Alice and Jasper are basically engaged. Have Emmett and Rosalie set a date? Bella's wedding dress is bought. The Mom's and Alice have the plan in place. They just need to have Edward and Bella get the license. Or maybe that's been taken care of? James is going to go down, and go down big. If Jessica had any plans to really help James I'd hunt her down and kill her myself.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 24 . 12/8/2011
Can't believe it just keeps getting better. But it does. The way they had Nessie make the announcement about Edward being her bio-dad was awesome. She is so happy. And Edward and Bella will never let her forget that Eric loved her as his own, and so do his parents. That Bella had been honest with her from the start is the right way to go. So many people aren't honest with their children and it causes nothing but heartbreak. Eric's parents will probably be thrilled to know that the man who donated the sperm for Eric to even have a daughter will now be her father. And yes! Jessica did step up to the plate and tell Bella what James is trying to do. He is so going down the tubes between the video of Victoria handing over money and Jessica's testimony. She'll be welcome at Tapas for as long as she wants a job.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 23 . 12/8/2011
Just keeps getting better. Bet the necklace was also an heirloom from Edward's family. He was adopted. Was he adopted be Carlisle and Esme because he was the son of a brother or siste? Will we find this out? Still waiting to find out what Jessica is supposed to be doing. Will she disappoint James? Certainly hope so. Is she really a single mom?
Siriusmunchkin chapter 22 . 12/8/2011
Unbelieveable! The icing on the cake. Did Edward only donate once? Does he have any other children? It really doesn't matter because he is Nessie's dad and that's what counts. Is Jessica maybe feeling a little guilt over what she's doing for James? Certainly hope so. Like will she confess? Certainly hope so. Did they check her references? She obviously lied about at least one former place of employment or I doubt Bella would have hired her.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 21 . 12/8/2011
Cannot stop laughing here. I may just wake the neighbors kids if I don't stop. Not funny about what happened to Renesmee. Really funny and totally loved Jacob saying he was her boyfriend. Edward being her biological father has got to be the most brilliant coup since ever! I was with Edward thinking she was Eric's. Never paid any attention other than they got along so well and he was overly overprotective of her. Her calling him dad was so on it isn't even funny. So now what are they going to do? Will they ever tell her?
Siriusmunchkin chapter 20 . 12/8/2011
So James is going to have Jessica sabotage the cleanliness of the restaurant. But Bella has Victoria on tape paying off Newton's driver. It's not going to be pretty, but hopefully Bella is going to win quickly. Esme and Renee are plotting and planning. And now Edward has to save Renesmee or face losing everything.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 19 . 12/8/2011
James is way out of his league here. He is going to get himself in legal trouble if he doesn't smarten up. Things are definitely heating up between Edward and Bella. He just needs to get his head back in the medical game and he'll be ready to propose. Nessie is very ready for him to be her dad. Wonder if Jessica is as incompetent as she sounds? Let's hope so.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 18 . 12/8/2011
Bella had best get her act together before she loses more than the tip of a finger. Edward needs to propose to keep his sanity. He also needs to take Bella's advice and see a counselor to deal with the trauma from Chelsea's death. It wasn't his fault. Mike, James, and Victoria are barking up the wrong tree with Bella. She is taking s**t from no one. Mike will be lucky if he doesn't lose his business.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 17 . 12/8/2011
Family fun day, with family being the key word here, was a huge hit. Wouldn't surprise me that there will be a lot more of those. We know what Victoria and James strategy is. Make sure deliveries are late or don't arrive at all. Customer's will get pissed off that the new restaurant isn't living up to what it started as and go elsewhere. Betting that's not going to last long.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 16 . 12/8/2011
The preview party was a success and opening night was way more than a success. Everything went perfectly. Betting the other shoe will drop soon though. Victoria and James have something planned to stop Bella from being a success.
2,197 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »